Chapter 14

Xu Linyao, who was tightly held in Liao Chen's arms, was a little breathless in the middle of the night, but she couldn't wake up with her eyebrows furrowed.

She had a dream.

The dream is a luxurious hall full of flowers, old-school gilded style, suits and leather shoes and evening dress and dress shake out of the ambiguous atmosphere, is a banquet that Xu Linma rarely touches, a scene she has never seen in reality.

But she was not interested in this lively extravagance, and in the dream she had been standing in the corner, her heart slightly aching, listening to the quarrels behind her, and she could not look back.

"This time I must go to the frontline!" Everything in the Shen family is earned by Baozhu's mother, and it must not go downhill!

"Dad, you are the only relative of Baozhu, we are all your sons in the eyes of outsiders, and we can also represent the Shen family!"

"Confused! My military is here, how do you compare? And I sacrificed, and you are guarding the jewel, if something goes wrong with you, what will happen to the jewel when I am gone? The

argument was high and low, and Xu Linma was particularly uncomfortable to hear, but she couldn't move at all, and could only feel that the absurdity of her heart was like a hole swallowed up by darkness, getting bigger and bigger, more and more painful.

"No matter what, don't leave the jewel alone, she's afraid of the dark."

......

"Pick her a family of dependents..."

Xu Linyao's chest hurt so much that she almost screamed out, desperately struggling to turn her side to the side, only to see a thin blue cheongsam figure on the wall mirror around the corner, and the whole person fell into the darkness.

"Lynn? Lynn!

Xu Linzhen sat up violently, her heart beating so hard that she almost jumped out of her throat, and her body and body hurt terribly.

Liao Chen hugged from behind, "Nightmare? What did you dream about?

"I don't remember." Xu Linyao closed her eyes, hiding the tears in the corners of her eyes, not wanting to recall the situation in her dream.

Liao Chen touched her cheek, touched a wisp of wetness, snorted impatiently, and lay down to hug her.

Xu Linma struggled lightly, Liao Chen's eyes sank, and he directly released his hand and turned over to sleep.

Liao Chen promised to open a flower shop for her, which was opened in the most prosperous central area of Pucheng, just at the bottom of the side of the high-rise building of the Yushi Group.

Xu Linma's own design was named 'Flowering'.

By the time the 'flowering' renovation was completed, it was already five months later.

After a small month of 'artillery fire' quarrels, Chang Xingzhou and Zheng Chuyao reconciled when it fell the first snow in Pucheng.

The two of them were as sweet as a conjoined person, and they came to give the flower basket to the end.

Su Wen stood in the bar and complained to Xu Linyao, "The two of them hate to unlock a flower shop play, that guy is now a second-tier female star?" Is this a KPI that she is ready to open Weibo again after the school's forum?

Xu Linzhen smiled calmly, "They have good feelings, it is better than not paying attention to each other, and you are uneasy and strong, right?"

Su Wen was silent, remembering that her home had been locked by Chang Xingzhou's sub-bedroom door three times, and there were some broken works of art, although the compensation was more sincere than her salary, and she was also tired.

"What happened to you and Liao Er?" Su Wen changed the subject, "How did I hear that someone in Yesheng bullied you?"

Xu Linzhen was dazed, "Huh? No one has deceived me.
After all, she is now Liao Chen's canary
, and those who do not have long eyes will not bully her.

Su Wen rolled his eyes: "I am too lazy to say you in your head, I heard Sister Yang Fei say that when you were gathering, your seat was occupied by irrelevant flowers, and people almost directly hit the whole house on the spot, and you obediently ran to the side and sat quietly?"

Xu Linzhen smiled slightly, "Then can I still go up and slap her head and slap her?" My physique should not be very good.

She never wanted to be a character in the Hundred Flowers Controversy, and in the matter of men and women, at any time, the wrong will not be just one of them.

The women who threw themselves at the night of the heavens, no matter why, if they were not answered, no one dared to throw them up like that.

Since Liao Chen allowed people to climb on him, she would not argue with people for things that did not belong to her, and she would only speed up the speed of being bored.

But she... It's not so easy to put it down, Xu Linyao's heart is lightly sour.

Su Wen looked at Xu Linyao, a little resentful that iron is not steel, "You don't have to be too gentle, put yourself too low, the more Liao Er doesn't take you seriously, women still have to have a little temper."

Su Wen always couldn't understand that Xu Linyi didn't look like a lover before, so how could he look at Liao Er and feel that he was good anywhere, and he could move anywhere?

Xu Linzhen was amused and pushed her to receive customers who came to deliver flower baskets.

Say that they are customers, but in fact, they are all blind family members.

It was the faces of Liao Chen and Chang Xingzhou's couple, Zheng Chuyi was busy, Su Wen was on top of the table, and Xu Linzhen did not like to deal with them.

After being robbed of the seat next to Liao Chen a few times, Xu Linma didn't go to Ye Sheng much.

Most of the time she stays at the Baochen Villa, occasionally staring at the 'flowering' decoration.

It was Christmas, the hottest time in Pucheng, and the scenery outside was good.

There are large sycamores planted nearby, the leaves are falling, and the roads have become a world of tung leaves, as if someone has cut off an old time and placed here.

There is a large garden in front of the building of the Yushi Group, and on the side of the 'flowering period', there is a small fountain, and now it is a good scenery with thin snow and Christmas trees.

The winter temperature in Pucheng is not low, and it is not very cold to wear a thin feather uniform.

In the leisure time of staring at the decoration, Xu Linzhen likes to go into a small shop to buy a cup of coffee, only lingering on the road, which is a pleasing sight.

Rather than following Liao Chen to those boring activities, Xu Linma prefers this slow and leisurely scenery.

Su Wen spanked people a few sentences and sent people away, saw Xu Linyi arranging flowers, and came over and talked to her again.

"A few days ago, I heard Yin Kaile's dog man in Ao Dang Lai, saying that you are a little family, you can't bring your hands, and you want to recommend a new girlfriend to Liao Er, the whole thing is a bad deal."

Xu Linzhen smiled lightly, listening to the story as before, and there was no joy or anger on her face.

Su Wen studied with Xu Linyao for four years, and naturally sensed the interest in her eyes, "Liao Er did not refuse, and later took the woman to the top suite, but the woman came down quite quickly, and her face also seemed to be frightened, did you quarrel?"

Xu Linyao's movement froze with the flowers, glanced at her, and asked with a smile, "Sister Wen, how many times have you been to Yesheng?"

Su Wen choked for a moment, his eyes were a little fluttery, and he turned his head, "I'll go get you the flower mud."

Xu Linma was amused by her false heart.

When Su Wen entered the room, she gently 'hissed', and it was Xue Wei who did not remove the clean thorn and pierced her finger.

The slight pain in her fingertips, the sour feeling of breaking her heart, she lowered her eyes and pressed her fingers harder on the thorns, and her slightly pale face was better.

On the first day of business, Xu Linma stayed in the 'flowering period' until it closed at 8 p.m. before returning to the Baochen Villa.

When I entered the door, I saw Liao Chen leaning on the sofa to read the documents.

He was a very contradictory man, and when dealing with his work, he was always particularly serious, and it was quite frightening to put on a closed royal face, and he ordered simple words and promises, never nonsense.

But at the same time, he did not sit precariously like other serious bosses, either leaning back in his chair or reclining on the couch, with a little lazy carelessness.

This mixture of coldness and thinness, coupled with his long tannin eyes, which are always exceptionally deep, will always make people unable to see the shallowness, and the first time there is fear.

"How come back so late?" Liao Chen saw her and casually threw the document on the coffee table and waved at her.

Xu Linma obediently leaned over and let him sit on his lap, "On the first day of business, I felt fresh.

Liao Chen seemed to be smiling at her, can't get over this terrier?

"Have you eaten?" His burning palms clasped her increasingly slender waist, and some of them were heartbroken, not only was King Chu so thin that most men loved her.

Xu Linzhen was softened by his rubbing, slightly resisting to push on his shoulder, "No, I'm hungry."

"Then let Auntie make you a late-night snack." Liao Chen hugged her and stood up, "First feed me, I'll feed you." "

Xu Linyao."..."The tiger-wolf word made her heart tremble with horror.

Afraid of eating, she did not have the strength to eat, she felt that she was still listening to the Scriptures, and it was better to be alarmed.

Xu Linzhen kicked her leg and grabbed the staircase railing, "No, you let me down, I'm not in the mood." "What's

wrong?" Liao Chen squinted and grabbed her hand in the palm of her hand, afraid that she would chop her nails, but did not take her resistance to heart.

He approached Xu Linzhen even closer, and although he asked her, he didn't want to hear her answer, and simply blocked her lips.

With his lips and tongue intertwined, Liao Chen's voice was a little darker, "I haven't hugged you in a week, don't be alarmed, don't make me uncomfortable, huh?"

Xu Linzhen gasped lightly, clutching his sleeve tightly, and his apricot eyes fixed on him with a watery light, startled by his indifferent scrutiny, forgetting what to say.

Missing the opportunity to be upset, Xu Linma never had a chance to speak again and was carried directly into the bathroom.

The warm and hot water of the flower was poured down, soaking through her long black hair, Liao Chen dragged her hair to force her to look up, the water of the flower made her unable to open her eyes, and the touch of the body was particularly obvious.

"Ah—" The arm holding the wall was tightly grasped, and soon a blurry of gasps and hums came out of the bathroom.

Waiting for Liao Chen was not uncomfortable, Xu Linma was beaten and carried out, her arms were shaking like Parkinson's, and she really had no strength to eat.

"I'll ask my aunt to feed you some porridge?" Liao Chen's expression was not so cold after the foot passed, and he smiled playfully and pinched Xu Linyao's ankle, which was also shaking, presumably not going down the stairs.

"Sleep with me tonight, I still have some work, come back later to accompany you."

Xu Linma closed her eyes and did not speak, just said that he wanted to feed, and now that he was finished, he had become an aunt's feeding, and he had never taken his promise to heart.

Sleeping here means that he still wants, if he does not want to be made to faint, she does not dare not eat, can only let the aunt feed.

He wants face, she doesn't want it?

The grievances in Xu Linyao's heart were getting worse and worse, and she couldn't tell whether the grievances were because she wasn't important to Liao Chen, or whether she found it so sad to love someone, but she couldn't go back.

The aunt may have been scolded by Liao Chen, and soon knocked on the door with a bowl of porridge.

Xu Linzhen bit her lip, forcibly grabbed his leg that had almost been broken, and casually put on a shirt to open the door.

The aunt saw Xu Linyao, who came out with a pair of snow-white straight legs, because the legs were too white, so the bruises on the knees and the finger marks on the legs were particularly obvious.

The aunt who was only in her thirties blushed and lowered her head, "Mr. Liao asked me to feed you..."

"No need, thank you aunt, you just put me in my bedroom on the third floor." Xu Linzhen broke her aunt's words in a soft voice.

She hadn't finished her fright, and the woman in the upstairs suite of the night was piercing Xu Linyao's heart even harder than Swie's thorn.

She could not care what others said about her, or she could be careful to get along with Liao Chen, using all her tenderness to hope that his interest would be longer, at least until next year when she had her birthday.

But she doesn't share a man with anyone else, that's the bottom line.

As Xu Linyi expected, she was sleeping in a daze in the middle of the night when she was suddenly awakened by Liao Chen's excessive movements.

She gritted her teeth to withstand the storm and grabbed him by the neck, sleeping in a hoarse voice with a cry, "You hurt me!"

Liao Chen blinked at her coldly on the bed, "What happened to you?" Isn't that enough of a fuss, is it?

"So I can't be upset anymore?" Xu Linma was forced to cry, "I should be like cats and dogs, only barking when you need it, and shut up at other times?"

Liao Chen furrowed his brows, rolled over and hoisted her in his arms, "Then you say, what is the fuss?" After

the question, the wind was fiercer, the rain was more urgent, and Xu Linma's voice was broken, and it was impossible to complete the words.

She was angry and anxious, and she bit down on his neck with hatred, "You bastard!

Liao Chen was stimulated by the sting even more, he hooked half of his lips and laughed badly, the woman was forcefully angry on the bed, it was a great insult to the man, let her powerless.

More than half an hour later, Liao Chen took Xu Linyi to take a bath again.

But when he entered the bathroom and smelled the unique scent of lavender in her room, he frowned.

"Hey, they all said let you go downstairs and live with me, I don't like the smell of lavender."

Xu Linyan couldn't stand, closed her red eyes, and Liao Chen washed him without a word.

Liao Chen took a towel to dry her, wrapped someone and threw it on the bed, and hugged her from behind, "Say, who annoys us Xiao Linma not to be happy?"

Xu Linzhen turned over and looked up at him, "Someone saw you take the woman to the top floor of the Night Sheng." "

Liao Chen raised an eyebrow, smiled and became careless, "Oh? So? "Are

you ready to get a different bird?" Xu Linzhen didn't blink at him.

Liao Chen asked rhetorically, "You don't soak in the hot spring of the Night Sheng, nor do you let others soak?" So overbearing.

Xu Linyao's eye circles were red again, she felt ashamed of herself, she couldn't say anything if she wanted to shoot and scatter, she could only grit her teeth and choke hard.

Or the same question, "Are you ready to get a different bird?" "I

haven't planned to do so yet." The corner of Liao Chen's lips smiled faintly, and when he saw Xu Linyao's stubbornness, he felt a little bored.

"But my work you know, there will always be a lot of socializing, women are impossible to less, you can ask what you should ask, you should not ask what you should have in mind." 」

Xu Linzhen pushed him violently, only to push herself back a little, and then she was dragged back to his chest by the hand.

Liao Chen was most impatient as she said she wanted to talk about the Cold War, "I let you go to class, you don't go, I can't always have patience waiting for you to understand, you know?"

Xu Linmei will dress up, with xsh, people are more and more beautiful, still not the kind of shocking people, but she has a kind of seductive beauty, very introverted but can not let people ignore.

So Liao Chen is actually quite happy to take her out, maybe Lin Mao is in the social scene like at home, what to do is always slow half a beat, or always want to retreat, which inevitably looks a little childish, let people dislike.

Liao Chen found her the best etiquette teacher in Pucheng and taught her all kinds of social etiquette, including dancing and other skills needed for social interaction.

She had only been there once and never went again.

Only when the teacher called him last week did he learn that this made Liao Chen, who was very controlling, particularly unhappy.

He hasn't made an account with Xu Linyao, and she still has the courage to be upset?

It seemed that he was too obsessed with her.

"Don't want to talk?" Liao Chen's voice in the darkness was a little too cold.

Xu Linye gritted her teeth so that she could not cry out of embarrassment.

Liao Chen really had no patience, he lifted the quilt and got up, "Then you stay by yourself, want to understand and find me again." The

door slammed shut, and the sound was not small, suppressing the almost unheardable sobs in the room.

Xu Linzhen covered her mouth and tears, and her heart hurt very much.

Unlike the previous illusory despair and the sour pain when she first saw Liao Chen, it was actually like being pricked, and the pain made her arch up and hold herself like a baby.

Obviously, she wanted to say that she could not share him with other women, and she was obviously planning that he would leave if he had another woman, but the thought of never seeing Liao Chen again made her heart ache so much that she wanted to faint.

She...... Probably I love this man too much.

Day after day, her gaze became more and more inseparable from Liao Chen's figure, and as long as she saw him, she felt happy and satisfied, as if all her grievances would be temporarily healed by his proximity.

But she knew that those wounds were hidden under the skin, and each time it was retouched, it would be more uncomfortable.

And one of the deepest scars is that she knows more and more that no matter how humble she is, no matter how gentle and petty she is, this man cannot love her.

He won't fall in love with anyone.

Xu Linye cried so much that she fell asleep, and even her dreams were stained with her sadness.

Many people were crying, no, it seemed like everyone was crying, only she dried her tears, and she couldn't cry.

"Baby, baby, open your eyes to Grandma..."

"Abba's baby will hurt, and someone will love you."

Xu Linma did not know who Bao Yuan was, but inexplicably retorted in her heart, wrong, no one would love her.

The phone rang, I don't know if the air conditioning temperature jumped too high, Xu Linma felt particularly hot, struggling to stretch out her arm to pick it up.

"Baby? Baby? "It seems to be the voice of the Vinaya.

Xu Linma seemed to hear the cries again, someone lifted her quilt to dress her, and she felt as if she had floated up in the crying.

Then her heart ached and she fell into darkness.

Waking up again, in the VIP ward of a private hospital, Su Wen was half lying on the couch playing games.

Having been distracted from the bedside, Yuwen heard the motions as he put down his mobile phone and came over.

"You're always awake."

"What happened to me?" As soon as Xu Linzhen opened her mouth, she raised her eyebrows, and her throat hurt like she had been stabbed by someone, which must have been made by Liao Chen in the bathroom.

Su Wen hummed softly, "You are overtired, you are cold again, you have a high fever." Fatigue

is overworked or who can do it? When it was over, it didn't matter, no one knew about the fever, or Su Wen found someone to call Liao Chen.

What breed of beast is this? How could he do such a non-human thing?

Seeing Su Wen's indignation, Xu Linyi was not so uncomfortable, she pulled Su Wen to sit down, "Are you busy after the year?"

"I don't know yet, but I have to go to Milan this year, and our editor-in-chief plans to take me to Paris and then return to Milan for Spring and Summer Fashion Week."

Xu Linzhen pinched her palm and replied simply, "Then congratulations, can you be promoted?"

"That's right, my fashion taste is still there, and I guess next year I'll be in charge of a single block." Yuwen grinned and sat in his chair.

Xu Lin smiled, "Then you will have to invite me and Yao Yao to dinner."

"Don't mention the heavy friend." Su Wen hummed softly.

"Before I was still hugging and kissing and shouting that only I am true love, turning my head to see that Chang Dogzi is not her, the two plan to re-go the honeymoon trip in the first half of next year, and the old woman will not invite them."

Xu Linzhen was stunned and secretly inhaled, and the tip of her nose was a little sour.

Yuwen looked at her, "You... Do you want to break up with Liao Er?

She shook Xu Linyao's hand, especially seriously, "If you break up with him before your birthday, I won't go to Milan, you can go whenever you want, you are the most important."

Xu Linzhen smiled, probably still burning, and her eyes were oneStraight red, "I know, I think again, even if you want to divide, it is always good to get together and disperse."

Su Wen opened his mouth, unable to say anything that made her hard, and for those people in Shangliao Chen, they were doomed to be tough.

She sighed and touched Xu Linyao's head, "Anyway, don't be too wronged yourself."

Su Wen still has to go to work, and when the aunt of Baochen Villa comes over, she will go to the Magazine Society.

Xu Linyan lay on her side, staring out the window.

After crying, the grievances seemed to be vented for the most part, and the fatigue and fever made her a little spik, but it was not so uncomfortable.

Because she gave up her job at the publishing house and did not plan to study abroad, Professor Su Rui was very angry and did not pay much attention to her.

Zheng Chuzhen and Su Wen both have their own things to do, she desperately wants someone to love, eager to believe in idol drama stories, foolishly throwing her heart at Liao Chen, is afraid of this day.

No one has to love her, and the moment she knows she desperately needs love, she knows that she has no room to lose.

"Mr. Liao." Auntie got up and whispered.

Xu Linzhen closed her eyes, covering the water in her eyes.

Signaling her aunt to close the door and go out, Liao Chen opened the hospital bed table and put the porridge that Qin Zhen had packed up.

"Get up and eat." Liao Chen's many years of mercenary career made it easy for him to find Xu Linma pretending to sleep, "After eating, he continued to be amused."

Xu Linzhen squeezed the palm of her hand, took a deep breath, and sat up slowly.

Just about to get the spoon, Liao Chen dodged it.

"Open your mouth." Liao Chen held the porridge expressionlessly.

"Auntie doesn't have the incense I fed, and you shouldn't have eaten it yourself without the incense I fed, right?"

Xu Linmei did not say a word, but did not continue to stubborn, obediently bowed her head and let him feed.

Liao Chen smiled angrily.

He is not a person who loves to wronged himself, and he especially hates the Cold War when he is young, and he himself is surprised that he can endure Lin Mao to this point.

Did he raise a bird or an ancestor?

Xu Linzhen only drank half a bowl of porridge and refused to continue drinking, Liao Chen finished drinking the porridge with her hands, got up and sat down on the hospital bed and hugged her.

Touching Linya's forehead with her forehead, it felt less burning, and only then did she have the heart to say her.

"I'm not smart, burn stupid, watch out I really don't want you." Liao Chen pinched her face.

"It's all something out of nothing, things on the outside are more complicated than you think, and what you see in your eyes is not necessarily true."

Xu Linzhen leaned against him, quietly listening to his quiet voice through the chest cavity into her ears, buzzing, but quite reassuring.

"For a long time to come, there will inevitably be this kind of thing, and you have to be smart sooner." Liao Chen put his chin on Xu Linyao's head, and his voice was much softer than yesterday.

Xu Linzhen listened a little sleepily, and finally only vaguely heard, "Remember?" What you shouldn't ask in the future, don't ask. Remember

, just make peace like this, don't be upset.

After your birthday, give up on this sad man.

Can she find someone to love again in a year?

Not...... Maybe the dating site is a good choice, Xu Linma thought faintly before she went to sleep.

The Chinese New Year's Eve of the year is in January, and the florists have basically less traffic in mid-January.

Xu Linyi did not have much career, so she simply took a vacation on the twentieth and stayed in the villa to read and write.

The work of making clothes has been taken over by Liao Chen, and the cloakroom is full of his custom-made clothes, according to his beauty and preferences.

One season at a time, full of decent.

She didn't have the heart to make clothes.

Liao Chen was originally in Pucheng, but before the 'flowering period' holiday, he learned that his sister-in-law Lin Qing had run to England to make a fuss, and Liao Chen flew directly to England to see his eldest brother.

It didn't come back until the end of the month, and it was already the twenty-ninth of June.

He got off the plane and went directly to Baochen Villa and asked Xu Linyao, "Do you want to travel for the New Year?" Liao

Chen knew everything about Xu Linyao's family, and he did not mention taking Xu Linyi home for the New Year.

Xu Linzhen was very clear about her identity, she originally wanted to stay in Pucheng, but Liao Chen's look seemed to not want her to be in Pucheng.

She would not mess with Liao Chen on these small things, "You think it's good, help me set a trip." Unexpectedly

, Liao Chen had already arranged, "Alps skiing is good, I have a hot spring villa over there, I have applied for a route, you take a private plane over, play and come back last month, I arranged for a female bodyguard to accompany you."

Xu Linzhen nodded lightly, "Good."

She knew that Liao Chen must have something to look at her, she didn't want to ask, and there was no need to ask.

Until she returned from the Alps, Xu Linma did not hear anything that she should not hear.

Liao Chen's bodyguard is a cheerful and caring character, everything is arranged properly, and she is also very good at talking with the playboy, although the journey is tired, but she is very happy to play.

Because she was in a good mood, when she got home, she let the 'flowering' that had already opened the door send flowers to the house.

A few bunches of flowers were deliberately inserted and placed on the coffee table and the table, counted as a peach recompense, to welcome Liao Chen, who may come at any time.

She put flower mud in the vase, and the nutrient solution was poured in the flower mud, generally no accident, and the flowers can stay alive for 10 days without problems.

She came back on March 4, and as long as Liao Chen's interest in her was longer than flowering, it was enough.

It's just that she didn't think that this man would not learn to love, nor would he remember his commitments, probably because for him, she had never been the one who was important.

At that time, she had not yet reacted, and all along, Liao Chen had not promised that the day of March 12 belonged to her.

After resting at home for two days, Liao Chen did not come.

She went directly to the 'flowering period', after all, it was her own shop, the door opened for almost a month, and it was not like not to go.

When Xu Linyi entered the door, the florist Xiao Liu was givingGuests doing custom flower art should be a big order.

The Neptul rose from the west coast of the Pacific Ocean, paired with the coffee time rose from Germany, the color is gradually changed from golden red to shallow tea gold.

Guided by horseshoe lilies and lilies, interspersed with lilac hyacinths and wisteria flowers, it is elegant and luxurious.

Whether it is from the color or from the price, it is definitely a must-have for the grand wedding banquet.

"Whose family is getting married?" Xu Lin asked curiously.

After being with Liao Chen, she knew more about the situation of the family, in addition to the three families of Liao Yinchang, she also knew a lot about the families that Pucheng could get closer to them.

Xiao Liu looked a little wrong, and he swallowed and spat for half a day before he said, "It was the Liao family who wanted to hold a wedding banquet, and the assistant surnamed Qin next to Liao came over and ordered us."

Xu Linzhen was stunned, Qin Yao came to let the 'flowering period' do the Liao family's engagement banquet flower process?

Did it happen for her to see?

Xu Linyao's eyes suddenly went dark for a moment, and she tightly grasped the long table where the flowers were placed and barely stood firmly.

Xiao Liu tensed up, "Boss, are you okay?"

"I'm all right, you go ahead." Xu Linyi turned to the front desk.

The wind rang and a few incense sticks floated in and stopped at the front desk.

"Boss, I heard that the 'flowering period' undertook the engagement banquet of the second young man of the Yu Group, I don't know if we can order a few bunches of flowers from you?" The opening was a gentle woman, with a soft voice without any aggression.

Xu Linmei showed a shallow smile, softer than her voice, "Yes, you can register the design needs first, and the time to take it, we can also send it to the door." The

other more lively woman chuckled, "That's great, we'll just pick it up ourselves, it's for the second younger, congratulations on a good knot, and then I'll have to trouble you to write a greeting card."

"No problem, Duoduo, you confirm the requirements with the guests." Xu Linma nodded steadily.

Several people looked at each other silently, with a meaningful smile on the corners of their lips, laughing and saying goodbye before going out.

To tell the truth, Xu Linma did not know how she returned to Baochen Villa.

By the time she reacted, the man was already in Liao Chen's arms.

"Went to the flower shop?" Liao Chen seemed to be biting his back and asking, and his voice was a little unhappy.

Xu Linzhen looked at him, but his eyes seemed to pass through what he was looking for.

As she slid through the Alps and soaked in the hot springs and fell asleep to her bones, she dreamed of familiar scenes several times.

Dreams have only appeared sporadically a few times in the past twenty years, and this more than a month has appeared frequently.

She could never see the people in her dreams who made her heart ache and breathe, and she could never see who was imprisoned and could not move.

But because she had too many dreams, she especially wanted to see Liao Chen.

Seeing him at this moment, she had the feeling of palpitation and slight pain in her heart when she first saw him.

Like anticipation, like sustenance, maybe joy, she can't tell the difference, so she crushes the emotions and mixes them together and tells herself that this is called love at first sight, goodbye to the heart.

"What, have a question you want to ask me?" Liao Chen looked at her with a smile and drooping his eyes.

Xu Linma felt that his eyes were very cold, so cold that her heart was shaking, and she raised her hand to stroke his silhouette, "Are you going to get married?"
Liao Chen muttered lightly, and saw that Xu Linyao's eyes were particularly calm, "I need someone to help me take care of the
Liao family's family affairs."

Unfortunately, Xu Linma was too willful to contact him for three days when she returned, and now she refused to attend even the most basic classes, and she could not bear this responsibility.

He could only find another suitable person to do this.

"What about me?" Xu Linzhen found that she could not see Liao Chen's face clearly, and she had some trepidation of losing her expectations.

Liao Chen squeezed her waist tightly, making Xu Linyao's face white, and he could concentrate a little.

"I'm going to have something to do with you?" Liao Chen asked her word for word, "You forgot my words again, didn't you?"

Xu Linyao's voice softly seemed to be afraid of the tears, "But why the eleven?" Why not number thirteen? Is

it difficult for him to leave his fiancée to accompany her after her betrothed?

So what did he think of himself?

From Canary to Little Three?

Wouldn't he even want to wait a day?

What should she do on her birthday?

The flickering water light in her eyes refused to fall, blurring her vision, she couldn't see Liao Chen's face, which made her particularly afraid.

She stretched out her hand to grab it, but Liao Chen squeezed her hand and kissed it, and she couldn't see it.

She couldn't see it in her dreams, she still couldn't see after suffering so many grievances, and she couldn't see her birthday.

I don't know why, she seems to have lost the most important person again, and her heart hurts like it is going to explode.

Tears poured down between the lips of the two people, and Xu Linzhen cried silently and shivered.

When Liao Chen saw her like this, her face was much better-looking, and her patience was better than ever.

He was in a good mood, sucking her tears with rare tenderness, stroking her sadness with his lips and tongue, seeing that she had a tendency to cry unceasingly, and only then did he increase the force of the breath so that she could not breathe, and even forgot to cry.

"Silly little duck, white with a long brain, I will come back to accompany you sooner."

The words were very intimate, but Liao Chen was still angry that she refused to go to class.

This other twist must be pulled back for her.

But he was afraid that Xu Linma would cry too hard and freeze again, which was the time when the temperature difference between day and night was the greatest.

After thinking about it, he kissed her again and said, "You are my person, and no one dares to say anything about you."

Xu Linzhen cried tiredly, burped softly, did not want to say a word, and did not know what to say.

The heart hurt too much, the pain was inexplicable, and it also gave her a sense of dirty, empty in advance.

Maybe last year she swallowed Liao Chen's poisonous debauchery.Su, that's why he's extra persistent, wanting to force him to be there this year.

Not being able to get it, antiphagy makes the symptoms more gushing than in previous years.

Liao Chen carried her upstairs, "Well, I'll accompany you these days, you go wash your face and eat together."

"I don't want to eat, I want to sleep." Xu Linma reacted slowly and whispered.

Her voice was particularly soft, like a child who had been wronged, but she especially insisted, "I don't want to see you, I just want to stay alone, please..."

Liao Chen smiled angrily, she would serve soft, but it is a pity that the service is soft.

Putting her on the bed, he got up and looked at her from a high position, "Xu Linyao, my patience is limited, I will not give you a chance one at a time, if you want to stay by my side, you have to be smart early." After saying that

, he did not hesitate to turn around and leave, directly downstairs to let the driver drive the car, and went to the night sheng.

He felt that he was crazy, leaving a woman by his side for almost two years without saying anything, and secretly competing with a little girl, holding his temper and almost using up all his patience in his life.

But he didn't dare to force her too hard, for fear that she would grow up again.

She wanted to go down beside herself, and sooner or later she would have to grow, otherwise she would definitely be left behind.

He couldn't help but whisper a low voice and go around to purify himself.

Now Xu Linmao is a delicious chicken rib for Liao Chen.

Thinking about giving up, thinking about that little face that makes people cry bitterly, holding his own delicacy when he is slowly swallowing and swinging, he is a little reluctant to see the ghost, this little reluctance makes people very unhappy, hate can not rush back now to chew people clean.

Don't give up, in addition to being satisfied in bed, she is obedient in a small part of the time, and most of the time it makes him upset.

This gentle little girl's head was soft everywhere on his body, that is, his heart was very hard, and his soft voice stayed next to him, so that he could not make a fire, only angry and his liver hurt.

Qin Yao said cautiously, "General Manager Liao, Madame called..."

"Hang up." Liao Chen said coldly, with a cold breath on his face, "Let Yi Han deal with it, if she can't get the Lin family and the Zhou family, she won't have to take the investment in the Yi family."

Qin Zhen tightened her neck, "Okay, I'll call Miss Yi here." The

boss is angry enough, ah, this is to let Miss Xu be angry again?

I can't see that Miss Xu's temper is so soft a person, and she can still make the boss eat it, and the social animal Qin is secretly in his heart