'Good morning sir..', Everyone wished him.
'Good morning..Take your seat everyone',Aarav said and his eyes roamed through the class before his eyes fell on Mithra.He saw her smiling at him,he quickly averted his gaze and concentrated on the exam papers.

When the bell rang,Aarav distributed the papers and the question papers.He was supervising and roaming around the class.All the while he could feel her gaze on him.He wantedly avoided eye contact with her but her gaze disturbed him.

He caught her looking at him and raised his eyebrows at her.She shrugged with a smile.He eyed her to continue the exam and she nodded with a smile which made him chuckle.

'Idhuku option A va B ahnu thrlaye..',Mithra sighed and looked at Aarav.His eyes met her's and she waved at him.
He raised his eyebrows as what.
'10th question ku answer A or B?',she asked and his eyebrows jumped up in shock.

She shrunk her eyes as please and he made sure no one was looking at them.
'A!',he said and she winked as a thanks making him in choke in air.

Soon the exams got over.
'Sir!Sir!', Mithra ran behind him.
'Ennaachu?',he asked.
'Naa nethu kettadhuku onnume sollaama poiteengale sir?',Mithra asked.
'Enna sollanum?',he asked.

'Yes or no edhavadhu sollunga..',she said.
'Inga paarunga Mithra..Inga naa oru professor neenga oru student..I respect your feelings aana..Ennaala ippo yedhuvu solla mudiyaadhu..It might be an infatuation..',he said.

'Ohhh..Apdi...Seri innum 10 days la en sem mudinjurume..Apro neenga enaku professor um illa naa unga student um illa..And kandippa idhu infatuation um illa..Im sure about my feelings',she said.

'Hmmm...Seri one year!Innaila irundhu seriya 1 one year ku neenga enkitta pesaama,paakama wait panna mudiyuma?',he asked.
'Apdi wait pannitaa?', she asked.
'Pannitaa,Nee enna thedi vara venaam,nee yenga irundhaalum naan unna thedi varuven..Okay?',he asked.

'Avaru sonna 1 year innaiyoda mudiyudhu..Avaru yepdiyum enna thedi vandhuruvaaru..So neenga time waste pannaama indha marriage ah call off pannidunga..', Mithra said but stood rooted when she heard a well known voice.

'Vandhadhula irundhu mogatha kooda paakala..Thirumbi paatha dhana theriyum Mithra?Thedi vandhutennu..',

She turned back and found Aarav who was smiling at her.
'Aa..Aarav?',her eyes teared up.
'Vandhuten..Naa sonna maadhiri..',he said and she couldn't hold back her tears.She just hugged him and sobbed in his embrace.

'Venaamna sollu,namma venaa marriage ah call off panidlam..',Aarav said and she nodded a no still in his embrace making him chuckle.

They both got married and it was a love filled life for both of them.They were crazily in love with eachother and explored their life more and more.It has became an year and it was their wedding anniversary.

'I have a gift for you!!',they both said in unison.
'Heyy..Seri first nee sollu..',Mithra said.
'Illa nee sollu...',he said.
'Ada..Neeye sollu pa..',she said.

'Serii...',he showed his right arm and her eyes welled up.
'Tattoo ah?Loosa nee?',she asked taking his arm in her hands.
'Enna di?Unakaga tattoo lam potu vandhuruken..Loosa ndra?',he pouted.

'Heyy unakku dhana valikkum..Paaru yen ipdi panra?',she asked and he smiled.
'Aama Cafe la irukumbodhum nee enkoodave irukanum la.. Adhuku dhan..',he said.

She hugged him and he kissed her forehead when she pulled back.
'Pudichuruka?',he asked.
'Unna!',she said and he chuckled.

'Serii enakenna vechuruka?',he asked.
'Hmmm..indha..',she gave him rectangular shaped gift box.
'Yedho perusa panniruka polaye..',he opened the gift but frowned when he found a t-shirt.