Okay. You guys also have fun.

Thank you, Miss Gu
(message liked)

I sighed as I flopped on the bed, completely tired from the travel. "Hey, have you been unwell?" Vera asked while I tried to prevent myself from rolling my eyes in her sight. "Kyra?" She asked while she went to my side to look at my face.

I sighed big time while I held my phone up, opening it only to scroll through my gallery, just to pretend that I'm busy. Look, she's my best friend and I don't have to doubt, I know that. BUT! Oh fine, damn it! Whatever, I don't care if I'm being childish.

"You don't seem to do something in— wait don't tell me you're..." she said, giving me awfully looking looks, staring at me unbelievably, trailing her words off on purpose.

"Yeah, you're annoying! Now, get out of my sight. I want peace." I answered and pulled the blanket to cover my body and heard her loud, hysterical, unbelievingly laughs. "Cut it out!" I said with a glare after lowering my blanket, only to be met by her now red, laughing face.

"I can't believe you're jelly because of me.. that was..." she trailed of while wiping the sides of her eyes, and again, she laughed. After 57 solid seconds of laughing, she faced me with a proud face and shook her head. "Kyra, you know I would never." She added with a smile, I only squinted my eyes and rolled it, this time, not hiding it from her.

"Yeah, Yeah. Let me sleep." I replied and hid under the covers, and later felt the cold air from the AC brushing to my skin as she (Vera), pulled the blanket off me. "Yah!" I nagged but she only shook her head, eyes closed for more drama and chuckled later.

"No, Missy. We're hanging out the beach later, so you better get your butt off from that bed and go out with me. For sure, the both of them are waiting for us now." She said, pulling my hands for me to stand up, "Oh gosh, Sunghoon's not chill with the other Park around. We better go. Now." She added in panic and pulled me outside.

"What's wrong with you people?" I threw tantrums and winced, because of annoyance. "I just wanna freakin rest! Dude, let me!" I cried out but was ignored. Haha ouch.

After sitting at the opposite side of Jay, with Sunghoon beside me, and Vera beside my boyfriend, we just stared at nothingness. "I prefer sleeping than this awkward silence, actually." I thought aloud, not realizing it until Vera gave me that wide-eye, knowing look. "Oops..." I whispered and cleared my throat.

What kind of a vacation is this...

Also them, they cleared their throat and avoided each other's eyes. Could anything be more awkward than this? I decided to raise my hands to call for someone. "Oh, yes maam? What would you like to order?" the waiter asked with a happy smile and jolly voice.

After the waiter left ( who already got our orders), the deafening and awkward silence was back. "You know, what? You gotta chill. All of you." Vera spoke after a while, maybe not comfortable with the silence anymore.

"So.. uh Sunghoon, why are you against the thought of being with Jay?" Oh, Vera, Damn you! YOU JUST MADE THIS MORE FVCKING AWKWARD! Oh my god, I'm about to faint.

Sunghoon raised his eyes but he rolled it away later and avoided our gazes. But actually, what's with this guy? I only sighed and internally screamed after our order arrived.