A New Path Made Of Fire And Freedom?

Hii I'm currently writing after school activities... Annnndddd im so sorry but i think I'm only gonna update once a week? Yeahh sooo I'm really really sorry!

So let's head to the chapter!

A New path made of fire
and freedom?
____________________________________
*DAWN ISLAND MOUNT. COLUBO*

Ace - 17
Sabo -17
Luffy - 14

(Ace's pov)

I ran a hand through my sweaty hair.

I just finished getting meat for lunch sabo was cleaning our tree house.

I glanced at the strawhat strapped in my waist as i plopped back my own cowboy hat.

It has been exactly 5 years luffy was taken.

I kept blaming myself...

But sabo told me it wasn't my fault.

But i knew he just said to make me feel better... I sighed and started grabbing the tiger meat, heading back to our home...

Luffy... Please be stong.

____________________________________
*With sabo*

(Sabo's pov)

I was cleaning up the place where our brotherhood had started..

I couldn't help but felt a sense of guilt.

I understood what luffy's father (dragon)
Had meant that day.

The day where all of those nightmares began.

He said that being sold to a celestial dragon means tha celestial's now owns you.

They do nasty thing to you like - beating you up, making you serve them, branding you, making you submit to them (rap*)
And many other things..

Just thinking about it makes me sick!

What if.. What if we can't find luffy.. Is he dead?.. Was he safe..? No stupid sabo his a slave what's so safe about that.. Dumbass..
Was he being fed?... All of those thoughts came to me like speeding bird.

I sighed again.

I was done cleaning and was about to go deeper in the forest to help ace which he probably doesn't need.

But besides that.

I knew ace felt guilty.

I did to you know... Haha.. Who wouldn't.

That day.. I never thought garp-san could make a very scared face.

He was a 'bit' abusive with his training but that's besides the point!

The old geezer really did care about his grandson.

I breathe a sigh of relief when i found ace dragging tiger meat huge... I mean like REALLY HUGE AMOUNT OF MEATS.

I stopped dead in my tracks..when ace said.

"You know sabo luffy would like all these meats you know an-......"

There was silence... You could only hear the wind howling and the waves crashing into nearby lands..

"Ace it's almost past lunch time.. So let's go and eat.. " I put up a smile against my will.

Ace agreed, we walked and stopped near our treehouse and ate quietly..

But i noticed two different weird looking fruits one was blue and the other was orange they both had the same swirly fire like designs.