Captured!

(Luffy's pov)

I was walking through the forest it was night time...i was devistated..sabo died? I shook my head that can't be sabo is FREE.....ace was tied to a tree sleeping so he didn't see me walking out! I got to the grey terminal saw ashes it's all bluejam's Fault! Sabo's dead because of he's parent's!! I started looking around..i hated the smell....i walked around until i got to the oppening i crawled i got in! Nobles town...this shitty town! I felt tears built up on the corner of my eyes..i hated it im gonna get revenge for sabo!!i smiled and started walking again i saw the guards

I faught them...they lost...i won...i started walking away i was in the back of sabo's house sneaking in...i got in...i saw a room i entered i saw a boy sleeping light brown hair...wide lips..ugly...he moved.. he woke up,shit

(Ace's pov)

I woke up to the sound of dadan and the other's screaming and running around like crazy! I shouted "OI shut up it's too early!!" Dadan came up to me and said "ACE LUFFY..IS..MISSING"
I stared at her and said "yeah so?luffy is missing not a big of a dea-....." The bandits had stop running around to listen "WHATT?!!! LUFFY IS MISSING..
LUFFFYYYYYYYY" I shouted i started
to panic of course who wouldn't your other brothet is dead...and the other was missing! I said to dadan "Oi old hag untie ne NOW!!" They untied me.
I ran for hours looking for luffy....grey
Terminal he wasn't there....goa..that's right goa kingdom! I started running towards there...i saw outlook lll that bastard! I hid behind something i herad him say " that's what he get for killing my heir (did i spell that right??) That stupid boy." He threw something on the ground my eyes widened! Straw hat!Luffy's straw hat! That mother****** no one was looking i pulled him towards an alley of course i picked up the straw hat! A few minutes after i beated him up..I said "what the hell did you do to luffy?!" He smiled evily "i offered him to the world nobles" world nobles? The same ones who killed sabo?...i felt my anger rise up i punched him again..and again..again!
I stop when i heard shouting guards! I quickly grabbed luffy's hat and ran! Guards were chasing me i stopped i plopped luffy's hat...i gripped my pipe tight..i wasted no time i attacked them one tried to shoot me i dodge and ran to and hit him where it hurts the most and knock him out along with the other two and i ran again /after he ran for 20 min/ he's almost there! "Haah...hah...DADAN!"

(Dadan's pov)

Tch were...still looking for the brat,garp- san will kill me for sure i sighed and shouted "LEAVE IT! THE BRATS GONE!" Just at that moment i heard ace scream "DADAN!" He threw something? Hat..a straw hat! Luffy's hat! I said "Ace! You found the brat??!" There was a pause..he shook his head and said "No..outlook said he offered him to the world nobles."
My blood ran cold everything seems to stop ace then said "I'm gonna get luffy back..im gonna set sail tomorrow!!" I shook my head and answered "NO!You will not! Ace don't you understand! You are powerless againt's them they could kill a child infront of millions of people and get away with it!! They are gods ace"
Ace shouted back "what they are nobles just like nobles from goa kingdom!what's the difference!"...dogra butted in and said " Mah..mah ace everything,they are not just nobles they are world nibles celestial dragons!" Magra nodded i said "see! You can't...do anything it's best to just forget about luffy...Ok?...just forget about him and magra..throw this away!"
"NO!!" We all looked over at ace he fuming mad i frowned and sighed "Ace-"
"Give it...give it to me! The hat!" Ace said.
...i sighed and gave the hat ace said with determination "I will get luffy back!even if it kills me...and you can't do anythibg about it!" This kids gonna be the death of me i sighed and said "You better train then." Ace then ran off..i smiled dogra then said "Boss you really care about them don't you" i shouted "N-NO! I don't even care if the brat dies!!" They all laughed we started walking back to the hut..be stronger ace...you can do it,bring luffy back! GOOD LUCK