Chapter. 2

The five of them slowly walked out of the cave and found themselves standing on a beautiful beach. The waters were crystal clear and the sand was soft. The sound of the moving waters was like a melody to their ears, calming their soul in a relaxing way. The Pevensies and Aliyah could not believe and comprehend the majestic view in front of them as they looked around in awe. It was as if they were in a paradise despite the fact that just few seconds ago they are at the train station in Finchley getting ready for school.

"Where are we?" Aliyah gasped, still holding on to Susan's hand. "What in the world is going on right now?"

"Aliyah, I need you to calm down." said Susan. She faced her best friend but she backed away from her.

"Su, are we dead?" she asked, desperately and she heard the rest of the Pevensie siblings laughing beside her.

"Don't worry Aliyah," Lucy reassured her with a bright smile, "We are in another world."

Aliyah shot her a horrified look.

"And we are definitely not dead." Peter continued, smiling at her. Aliyah noticed that Peter's grumpiness had subsided completely ever since they have arrived in this mysterious place and she could not remember when was the last time she had seen such jovial expression on his face for the past one year.

Reality began to sink in as Aliyah turned and looked at Edmund who gave her a simple smile and a nod which completely convinced her that she has been transported to this magical place where held the hearts and souls of the Pevensie siblings. It was Lucy who made the first move when she turned and faced everyone before breaking into a wide grin. The other four knew exactly what she was thinking and in the next second, she and Susan began running towards the beach, followed by Peter and Edmund, removing their school jackets, scarves and hats along the way.

"Shame, you're not as quick as me, Ed!" Peter yelled playfully as he ran towards his sisters.

"Last one in's a rotten egg!" shouted Susan.

"Watch out!" laughed Peter as he took off his school jacket, preparing to jump into the cooling waters. "Here he comes!" He added on as he saw Edmund sprinting to his direction.

The four siblings went into the sea and splashed each other with waters, having fun together as a family. Neither of them remembers they were actually in a railway station, preparing to travel to school for their last semester. They were too busy to think of that at that moment.

"Wait a minute," said Lucy, trying to take off her cardigan on the shore as she beckoned Aliyah forward, "Come on, Aliyah!"

"Well, I - Susan!" Aliyah tried to refuse her but it was too late when Susan came over to her and the two sisters dragged her to the waters.

"Come on Aliyah, hurry up!" said Peter as he saw both his sisters pulling Aliyah down the waters and he and wasted no time to splash the water towards her. Edmund joined in the fun as well as, drenching Aliyah from the back.

The Pevensie siblings and Aliyah played around the water joyfully for a few more minutes before exhaustion hits them and they retreat back to the sand to dry themselves up. It was until then Edmund stopped and noticed something above.

"Edmund! Ed? Ed!" Susan called out to him.

Peter had stopped and looked at the same direction as his brother did. "What is it?" he asked Edmund.