Chapter 15: First Pawn Candidate

Start from the beginning

"However are you really sure Karuizawa-san?, Ayanokoji-kun denied that they were in a romantic relationship right?, he's even more capable than me."

I was capable of many things however i was not capable of everything, human beings have their limits after all.

I was but a human that was experimented to discover the human limits, my records would be nothing but data that would be used as a reference by the future children who would suffer the same fate that we have or maybe greater.

" I was about to ask him, but there was too much competition and one is even Suzuki-senpai who is the vice president and she could even be the future president of the student council, also she kinda gives me off some creepy vibes"

What does she mean about that?, Was Karuizawa going to confess to me? Also, she gets a creepy vibe from Suzuki?

I have so many questions, however their conversation seems like it's about to end.

"That's a bit mean you know, Karuizawa-san"

"That's what i just felt about her, she's too good to be true, i think even Ayanokoji-kun was annoyed by her."

Huh.

"Ehh, that's news to me, i think they get along well though"

That was what i think too, from the outside that is. We made sure to continue our role play of being someone close to each other.

Suddenly the topic of their conversation shift into us.

Involving yourself with someone popular could really be the topic of almost anyone.

"Well i don't know, i felt like Suzuki-senpai was forcing herself to Ayanokoji-kun"

Interesting.

Someone was actually suspicious of her public persona, even though Karuizawa doesn't have any evidence and was just relying on her instincts, she wasn't deceived easily.

Most people trust easily, especially if the appearance of something or someone was appealing, they would be tempted by these outside appearance.

This was like how the students of this school idolized Suzuki Shizuku, her outside appearance that could be considered to an angel bewitched most of them that they even started a fanclub for her.

Well, that's just expected to someone who deceived the entire fourth generation of the whiteroom.

Her popularity and influence was much greater than even the president of the student council Horikita Manabu himself.

If only they know her real personality, it would be interesting to see their reactions when they realize the angel that they were worshipping was actually a devil in its human form.

Only a few wouldn't be deceived by such and most of them....are those who used to trust someone and regrets it.

Karuizawa Kei huh.

"Then goodnight Hirata-kun, thank you for this again"

The two said their farewells to each other and part ways.

It didn't seem like it was a date or some sort but it was more like Karuizawa asked for a favor to Hirata and decided to say it at night where no one could see and heard what she would say.

I might not know the exact favor she asked, but i do have some ideas based from the clues, one of it is that someone must not be in a relationship, i was excluded since she thought i was in a relationship so she chose Hirata instead, the second is about the presence, she only thought about me and Hirata which was the only one she was closed with, in the boys in Class-D right now.