Chapter 5: Trap?

I went to my dorm to put my groceries first and remove my blazers and put it on my bed as i think about what happened just now.

Now that i think about it, this would be my first time visiting another dorm, and it's a woman's dorm.

I then search for things you need to do when you visit a woman's dorm,

It says:

'-escalate romance one step at a time'

Is an invitation from a woman means an invitation to...bed?

I scrolled down for more.

'-Help out with chore activities'

Now this seems normal, i can easily do this.

'-Keep physical contact to be PG rated'

Its not like i have any plans of touching her.

Sigh.

I went to peek outside and saw that the door to her dorm room were still open like last time.

I went to freshen up a bit, change my attire to casual ones, then grab my phone and went outside, I knocked to the door to make known my presence.

"Come in" said Chabashira sensei from inside.

I went in as i closed the door, the size of the room were the same as mine but it feels much better to live here, a soft classical music could be heard in the background.

I glanced to the dinner table plates were already served. Miso soup,rice, tempura, grilled fish, two glasses of juice, some boiled veggies, and a fried chicken?.

Is this Chabashira-sensei's homemade cooking.

" You may sit down,Ayanokoji" Chabashira sensei said from the kitchen.

I then sat and wait for her, i'm still wondering why did Chabashira-sensei invited me out of the blue, a student in his first day is invited by his teacher in her dorms at night, that would cause some uproar if someone saw me here.

I glanced to the table to look at it again, the food seems like normal and all, well there's nothing bad at being a bit cautious.

Soon she comes out of the kitchen

her hair tied into a ponytail revealing her nape to me, she was wearing a black tanktop further enhancing her well developed breast,the way it moves with the slightest gesture caused the room's temperature a bit hot, paired with jean shorts that r...

her hair tied into a ponytail revealing her nape to me, she was wearing a black tanktop further enhancing her well developed breast,the way it moves with the slightest gesture caused the room's temperature a bit hot, paired with jean shorts that reveals her long legs that could make any men glance to it.

And the thighs it was too e-

"The food will turn cold"

I was interrupted in my thoughts as i notice that she was already eating before me.