Chapter 15: First Pawn Candidate

I have been observing them for a while now.

I could see three candidates that could help me in the future.

The first girl i considered to be a candidate was because of a certain event that happened a week before the reveal of the S-System.

These past week, i discovered her secret in a coincidence.

Something that she hides from others from her friends and maybe even from her family.

I was walking around the school at night familiarizing myself from the routes and corners, however i didn't expect that my little trip would result to me discovering her hidden mask.

I saw two people having a conversation, or maybe this was now what they call a date?,

It was a non surveillance area, the pathway made of bricks, pretty much no one walks in here. This might actually be a good spot to do something without anyone noticing.

Aside from the special building where Suzuki lured me in, this was the fourth inconspicuous spot that i discovered.

I wouldn't be surprised if this two suddenly become intimate with each other, well, i could use it as a blackmail material and control them without revealing my identity.

I could just send a mail in their mailbox, instead of contacting them through phones.

I couldn't see their faces since i might reveal myself if i went near them, but then one of them suddenly raised her voice, revealing both of their identities.

"Thank you Hirata-kun, really!, thank you!"

That voice was familiar to me.

Karuizawa Kei and...... Hirata Yosuke was the two people having a meeting in this inconspicuous spot.

I saw them oftentimes together whenever i hang out with their group, however i didn't know that these two meet at night like this, although Karuizawa's actions could be misunderstood that she was Hirata's girlfriend, she also does the same actions to me sometimes.

However despite that, i didn't notice Hirata getting mad at me or even annoyed, concluding that the two weren't even in a relationship, i just thought of Karuizawa as someone who is a flirty woman.

"I'm sorry to trouble you again Hirata-kun but i was actually going to ask Ayanokoji-kun first about this, but it seems like he was already taken and the opponent is not someone i could go up against"

My name was suddenly brought up in their conversation making me more interested in to what they were talking about.

Karuizawa mentioned that she was about to ask me first and they thought that I was already taken.

Taken?, No one owns me.

It seems like from the outside, I was the partner of Suzuki Shizuku, just the thought of it makes me feel sick even if i couldn't remember the last time i got one.

"It's fine Karuizawa-san, if my presence could help you with your problem, then i am more than willing to do it"

It was the voice of Hirata who was the only boy in our group excluding me, and pretty much the only male i could talk with in our class.

I felt excluded from the other boys since they look at me just like how my former classmates look at me when i finish a task.

Looks of Envy and Jealousy.

However that was the only thing they could do to me, they could just look, they knew that they couldn't beat me just like how they used to.

Getting back, i wonder what was Karuizawa's problem that Hirata's presence is enough to solve it and why did she even consider me as a candidate.