Gold Rush

GOLD RUSH

GOLD RUSH

THE TWO GHOSTS sat in silence in the busy park, Thea didn't go back to the hotel, she didn't stay with jeremy, she instead walked all around Mystic Falls, all she wanted to do was run through the woods, she tried all she could to try and turn but nothing seemed to work so she gave up, as an alternative she just walked, one of the perks of being a ghost is never growing tired. 

"Can you explain it to me again?" Thea asks her friend, Donna groans standing up. 

"Klaus killed his mother and blamed his father, and now they are sending that Mikeal guy to kill Klaus, because Mikeal, AKA his father has the only weapon that can kill him. The reason why Mikeal has one is because he hates that Klaus is not his so he chased the sibling for centuries."

"Wow, well that's a lot of information to get in thirty seconds." Thea speaks up, Donna nods her head sitting back down. 

"Well it must be Daddy Issues day." Thea grumbles cupping her hands over her knees, Donna looks down at her friends sadden expression. 

"Thea, I'm so sorry." Donna apologizes, Thea sighs heavy. "You know it's whatever, guess its the universes big ol fuck you before I finally move on." 

"You know my whole life I had never seen him take a drink, not even at my cousins wedding he refused to have the bubbly, now that evil bitch she did this, she drove him to the point of alcoholism." Thea rants in anger. Donna remains silent watching the teen girl get to her feet. 

"My dad, he is a good man and because of her, she fucked his liver up and now he is dying, he is dying all because she chose to kill me, I should have killed her...I should have....argh." Thea grits running her fingers through her curls. 

"Thea, you need to calm down." Donna tries to sooth her, she shakes her head. "I CAN'T, you know it's true, she did this, that."

"Bitch." Donna finishes for her, Thea nods her head. "I need a distraction, I don't wanna think about it." Thea rants to her. 

"Uh...Name your favorite rock band?" Donna asks her, Thea turns around looking at her friend. 

"Queen." She replies, Donna smile. " I like Metallica, did you listen to them?" Donna asks her. 

"Is enter Mr Sandman one of them?" Thea asks her, she grips in chest in a dramatic gasp with wide eyes at friends question. 

"First of all it is Enter Sandman, and second my poor friend how have you not heard of Metallica." Donna wonders, Thea shrugs her shoulder. 

"I wasn't around for it, I kept up with movies not music." Thea reminds her, she nods her head remembering. 

"What's you favorite non rock song?" Donna wonders. Thea looks down at her feet trying to recall a song, she listened to almost everything from Motown to Rock and Roll, before she died there wasn't many songs she liked but there was one song that she liked that reminded her of her childhood.