Under the veil

Under the veil

"MOVIEs THAT STARTS WITH T." Donna urges her friend. 

" Terminator, Transformers, Top gun." Thea answers, donna, roll her eyes at her friend, they would play games like this with each other, when nothing interesting was happening in their ghostly daily lives they would play games, at least the games that one could play when they are dead. 

"Movies that start with S." Donna asks her, Thea takes a moment before answering. 

"Spider-man, Saw, Starsky, and Hutch." Thea answers and donna yells irritated. " There's no way you know this stuff." Donna speculates. 

"When you have nothing better to do in your spare time movies are my entertainment." Thea quickly explained to her, she motions for her friend to continue with their little game.  

"Here's one, name movies with ghosts?"  Thea looks to the nelson girl. 

"What I ask the questions you answer that's how this works."  Donna reminds her chuckling, Thea sighs. 

"Ghost, Poltergeist, The Sixth Sense.

"Don't forget Amityville horror and Ghostbusters, I've seen a few movies too."  Donna comments, thea nods her head leaning back against the wall of the hotel room, sometimes they hid away in hotel rooms, they didn't have homes to go home to. 

"Yeah, Swayze should consider himself lucky, If I could touch people, I would have an easier time over here,"  Thea remarks. 

"So should Willis He's even lucky that kid could see him."  Thea laughs at her own joke, she liked making fun of films that depicted her purgatory, they always made them seem like they were able to do so much when they could actually do so little. 

"Speaking of ghosts, how's little gilbert doing since the whole you know being brought back from the dead," Donna asks, whenever thea told her about helping bonnie resurrect the youngest Gilbert, its been a whole month since every once in a while she would check up on the scooby gang. 

"Well I've never been resurrected before but I think he is taking it fairly well."  Thea informs,  she lays sits down in the chair next to the window, donna lays down on the bed it slanting with her on it. 

"Yeah, i checked up on Klaus and Stefan the other day, they making an all you can eat buffet out of the everglades." Theas tells her friend, she groans thinking about the sunshine state. 

"Oh my god I wish I got to go Florida before the sun hated me." Donna reminisces, she looks down at her fingers where she wished a daylight ring had been.  "I dont think we are missing anything other then a salmonella poisoning and gator attacks."  

"You know there's a lot of things I wish I got to before being here."  Thea ponders, she might have seen the world, but it wasn't the same when you couldn't interact with people, and no one knew you were there and all people felt of you is a breeze.