Please Read

Dear Bullies,
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. You know that girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on makeup hoping people will like her. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night he talked his friend out of suicide. That girl who laughs and smiles at every little thing? She cries herself to sleep every night. And everybody else you've been mean to? You've either hurt them really bad or ruined their life. Post this on your profile if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but if you are that 1% with time and a heart, then show it.

I smile and laugh and make jokes all day long. I get called stupid for it, but I'm fighting a war in my own mind. I love you all so much, and I fight every day to make sure other people are happy before me. I do cry, a lot actually. And when I do I get called weak so either way I lose. Lots of people do, and for the people reading this- that are losing. I'm here and so are a ton of other people. Good people. You just have to find them. I haven't yet, but I know I will, because this world isn't all about winners and losers. Everyone has lost, and everyone has won. So if you need to talk I'm here because I'm here too.

I put on makeup every day, because the people at my school. They made fun of me. I had to hide behind sarcasm and jokes. Sometimes even being mean just so they couldn't hurt me. If you're doing the same, I know what you're going through. I love you all and I'm here if you ever want to talk. I'll respond to whatever question you ask even if I don't know the answer. Everyone has struggles and hardships. I'm here to make sure you get out of them alive. Weather physically or emotionally.I love you all so so much! I'm so glad that you guys are here to support me, and I'll be there to support you.❤