Camp

I leaned forward and wrapped my group in a hug the group that I had traveled with for ages on the Argo II. I smiled and laughed and there were lots of tears, punches too that was from Clarisse and most of her cabin but they none the less were happy to see me alive- which again. Surprising. I smirked and twirled out of their embrace ducking slightly my lean body gracefully slipping out of their arms. I stared at them expectantly, they didn't take my challenge unnoticed. They all pulled out weapons ready to spar. I simply placed my hand in my jeans pockets and Clarisse charged, she brought the arm holding a gleaming bronze dagger down that any inexperienced, scratch that. No fighter yet had beaten that strike, I simply ducked nimbly backwards under her legs, I grabbed the back of her knees placing them on my shoulders and pushing up with all my strength. She fell forwards and her nose hit the ground with a sickening pop, I simply stood unaffected waiting for the next to charge. Jason was the first to shake out of his stupor and he wreathed his pilum at me in a sideways jab that could only be blocked by a fighter experienced in Roman styles. I twirled gracefully around to his back and kicked him forwards and landed a kick to his ribs on the way down. Next was Piper who brandished Katoptris her fearsome dagger, she ,leapt at me swinging in a slanted arc above me head aiming for the weak spot in you armor, the flesh in your shoulder. I dodged and caught her leg mid-air swinging her and she landed next to Jason with a painful grunt. Annabeth came next her drakon bone sword looking wicked in the light, She did her signature twist and slash move, I knew her style well so I twisted my sword downwards across my shoulder narrowly missing the blade. We kept at this for a while, we had been fighting together so long we knew our styles well, we sparred for what Jason would tell us later was three hours. I ended up winning as I tried a new move spinning downwards in a roundhouse kick bringing my heel to her pressure point. The whole camp had watched the spar with interest and slight awe at the gracefulness and dangerous girls once fighting hugging with their other friends. I had almost reached my cabin when someone twirled me around and pulled me into a kiss I fluttered my eyes closed recognizing the vanilla lemon scent that my amazing and wonderful girlfriend carried with her. I smirked against her lips and picker her up bridal style, I walked at a quick pace to the lake where I threw her and myself in creating another air bubble around us. It was pretty much the best underwater kiss of all time... again. I could feel her smile and I smiled too, later we saw the photo Conner Stoll had taken of us all around camp. But just for now everything was okay. I swam  upwards with a current at impossible speed and broke through the surface we landed on the beach and I created spectacular fireworks out of the still streaming water. I looked over and saw Annabeth's face, I knew that now because of the damn Olympians when she died I would never join her in Elysium. That thought saddened and angered me.

"I'll be right back," I said in a gentle voice that was almost- melodic? I shook my head, stupid ADHD. "Go do your camp activities. I just want to see someone from out of camp."

"Be careful Seaweed Brain," she said in her beautiful voice a worried smile on her face. I nodded and smiled at her. "Love you."

I swept her into a quick kiss before I let the the water in the lake consume me and take me to another place. Once I was in a very deep part of Long Island I tried something I had seen the gods do many times. After concentrating fr a few minutes I pictured where I want to go, Olympus and I dissipated in a flash of purple and gold light. I appeared in the middle of  a gala, so I pulled the charm on my bracelet the one Tyson had made. Soon I was covered in a breastplate gold with sea green hints and a red cloak behind me. I pulled my hair back in a tight bun with a gold hair tie from my wrist. I took out Riptide and slammed the blade downwards into the pavement. The tremor shocked the crowd and the gods whipped around to see me there in all my glory, the cause of the tremor. I noticed Artemis was here probably back for this party, I smiled at her, she had no say in my- predicament.