Chapter 15 - Mrs. Srivastava?

Song for the chapter - Rab by Oye Kunaal. ✨

"Sidhaaaaarth yaar uth na. Chal bahar ghumke aate hai.", Shehnaaz pouted in front of Sidharth, who was busy in reading some dialogues. They were lying on a couch in Shehnaaz's apartment.

"Chalenge na meri jaan. Just give me two minutes.", Sidharth said cooing her.

" Okay. Mai tab tak taiyaar ho jaau?", Shehnaaz asked him innocently making him smile.

"Yes go and change.", Sidharth said making Shehnaaz run back to her room excitedly. Sidharth looked at her retreating figure lovingly. "How did I get so lucky?", he thought.

Fifteen minutes later, Shehnaaz comes out of her room in a bottle green coloured suit looking ethereal. Sidharth smiles seeing her twinning with him.

" Twinning. Nice.", Sidharth said making Shehnaaz smile.

"Twinning nahi kari maine. Voh toh bas coincidently hogayi.", Shehnaaz said shrugging her shoulders.

"Really?", Sidharth said walking ahead making her move behind.

"Ahh yes.", Shehnaaz said nervously making Sidharth smirk. Sidharth keep his hands on the wall caging her.

"You are cute, Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Srivastava.", Sidharth whispered leaning towards her. Shehnaaz looks into his eyes with her big doe eyes.

"Mrs Srivastava? Vaise mai abhi bani nahi hui Mr. Srivastava." Shehnaaz said looking in his eyes directly.

"Ban jaayengi phir jaldi.", Sidharth said huskily.

"Chale? Late ho jaayenge.", Shehnaaz said giggling, pecking his lips making him startle a bit.

They are in the middle of their talks when they hear Shehnaaz's phone ring.

"Hello! Satsriakal Mummy. Kiven ho? Hanji mai theek thaak. Tussi dasso? ", Shehnaaz said.

"Puttar tu preeto nu jaandi aey?", Her Mummy asked making Shehnaaz confused.

"Oh kaun aa?", Shehnaaz said making her mom face palm herself.

"Lai aeni chheti bhul gayi tu! Teri maami di pehn di kudi di bhateeji, ohda vyaah hai. Chup karke aaji.", Her mom told her making her chuckle.

"Mummy jyaada hi close ni haige aapa?", Shehnaaz mocked.

"Oh chhad paraan. Tu do dina'n 'ch vyaah teh pohonch jaavi.", Her mom said making her shocked.

"Mummy mera kaam aa. Mai kaise jaaungi yaar?", Shehnaaz whined.

"Aaho tu kalli hi kaam kar rahi aey. Assi taan aithey baithe makkhiyan hi maarde ne. Maine kuch nahi sunna. Tu vyaah teh aarhi hai that's final.", Her mom announced.

"Accha meri gall sun. Koi friend shriend banaya tu?", Her mom asked.

"Kiven diyaan gallan kar rahe ho mummy? Mummyion wale sawaal pucha karo yaar.", Shehnaaz said.

"Putt apne bacche da na pata hunda. Accha sacchi sacchi dass koi munda pasand aaya tainu?", Her mom asked smiling.

"Haan aaya.", Shehnaaz blushed.

"Haaye ni photo taan bhej ohdi.", Her mom said.

"Accha bhejdi aan. Hun tussi phone rakho, mai bahar jaa rhi aan.", Shehnaaz said.

"Ohde naal hai na? Chal tu jaa. Aehi taan umar hundi aey. Jaa ghum phir. Naale ohnu vi lai aayi vyaah teh. Mai vi mil laangi ohnu.", Her mom said and cut the call. Shehnaaz sneakily clicks a pic of Sidharth driving and sent that to her mom. She sees her mom's reply making her smile. Her mom found Sidharth extremely handsome and told her that she was excited to meet him.

"Kya hua?", Sidharth asked tilting his head as he sees her staring at him.

"Kuch nahi. You look handsome.", Shehnaaz said making Sidharth blush.

"I know right.", Sidharth winked at her.

"Vaise aunty keh kya rahi thi?", Sidharth asked her.

"Yaar meri kisi rishtedaar ki shaadi hai. Hum dono ko bula rahi hai. Keh rahi thi ki tujhe bhi mil lengi.", Shehnaaz said.

"Haan toh chal padenge na meri jaan. Itna stress kyun le rahi hai?", Sidharth said, clutching her hand tightly and stroking his thumb on it.

"Yaar tujhe nahi pata meri family ka. Ek se ek namoone bhare padhe hai aur merko lagga ki tu shaayad comfortable na ho abhi unn se milne mein.", Shehnaaz said pouting.

"Hum jaayenge, that's final. Aur vaise bhi abhi play ko toh 20 din padhe hai. Tab tak toh hum vaapis aa hi jaayenge.", Sidharth said, parking his car in front of a coffee shop. They both went inside and gets settled on a table.

Sidharth keeps gazing her face softly whereas Shehnaaz is busy scrolling her phone. Suddenly, Sidharth hears his phone ringing. He sees "Rhea" flashing on his phone, making his eyes dark. He cuts the call and puts his phone on silent.

"Kiska call tha?", Shehnaaz asked.

"Not important.", Sidharth said curtly.

Shehnaaz gazes at his eyes which are quite dark and suddenly they again turn soft when Sidharth looks at her. She smiles and holds his hand. They enjoy their coffee and keeps talking about random things. After a good date and wonderful talks, they reach Shehnaaz's apartment.

"Upar nahi aaoge?", Shehnaaz asks Sidharth.

"Nahi meri jaan. Bohot important kaam hai. Ek baar theatre jaana padega. Phir itne din jaa nahi paunga. You go.", Sidharth said and hugs her softly. Shehnaaz moves out of the car and waving him bye, goes inside. Sidharth keeps looking at her retreating figure and drives away.

"I have to end this Rhea fiasco at once.", Sidharth thinks.

Sorry for disappearing like that. So here's the new chapter. Hope you all liked it. A big twist coming soon. Hope you all are healthy and happy. Do tell me in the comments your opinion about this chapter and the book. The link of the playlist is in my bio. You can check it out from there. Stay safe. ❤