Chapter Forty-Seven - Fits and Memories

Tankhun glared at Arm, who calmly stared back. "They need to know, Tankhun. Stop acting like a baby." His bottom lip stuck out so much, Arm reached out and gently tugged it. "I'll  kiss you, if you don't stop pouting."

Quick as a flash, Tankhun stuck out his tongue. "They didn't need to know. So, what if I had another fit. It happens all the time, especially with Kim gone." He crossed his arms and slouched.

"I'm not gone." Kim pointed out. "I'm back, remember? Or is it being fucked so often rattled what few brain cells you have?" Kinn laughed delightedly, having missed Kim's wicked jabs. It was even better when they were not directed at him. Kim glared at him too, pissed his morning sex was interrupted.

Chay's brow wrinkled, wondering why he was here. He held up his hand before speaking. "Excuse me, but why am I here? I'm not a brother or a bodyguard. And," He paused, taking a deep breath, "I don't care, either."

Kim now turned, glaring at him. "You're here because I'm not letting you out of my sight. Collateral damage, remember? You've already been kidnapped once. I'm not going to always be available to rescue you if I'm not around." He suddenly realized what he said in his fit of anger towards his messed-up brothers and closed his eyes. "Fuck."

Chay glared at him. "Rescued me? Kinn and Porsche said they rescued me. Why are you saying it was you?"

Tankhun snorted. "Kinn only brought Porsche to see you after you were rescued. I organized the operation and Kim executed it. So, if anyone rescued you, it was indeed Kim and Mr. Big." He glared at Kinn. "Of course, the next head of the Family would take credit where he could. Who would contradict him?"

Mr. Big sighed. He was afraid that Chay's pride would get in the way. He really liked the young man. After his long conversation with him, actually several conversations, he was surprised to find him a well-rounded smart young man. A curious mix of innocence and street smarts, he wondered how he managed to survive with a brother like Porsche. 

Kinn interrupted, "We've gone off topic. We are gathered because of Tankhun's nightmares and the increasing frequency of his "fits". Arm, how bad was the last one since our darling older brother doesn't want us to know?" 

Arm tightened his hold on Tankhun's shoulder. "Bad. I found him on the floor unconcious and had to call the doctor." He took a deep breath and continued, "Were you aware that he was to be in therapy?"

Kim interrupted, "Why is he not using honorifics anymore? Isn't our darling older brother the stickler for them? Right down to issuing punishments for the guards?"

Kinn giggled. "Tankhun told Father they're a couple and Father agreed to allow it since they're not in the line of succession."

"Piss off, Kinn." Tankhun snapped. "I still want to fuck see Porsche fuck Arm; you know." Everyone in the room swiveled to look at Porsche, who's ears turned a bright red. "I know Arm made the invitation and he's considering it." Tankhun looked at him closely, then whistled softly. "Oohoo, so someone made progress last night. Do I congratulate Kinn, Porsche or offer my condolences? It doesn't matter," He slyly winked at Porsche, "I still want to see you fuck Arm. The offer is still open."

Porsche wasn't the only one blushing, Arm was too. He, even after years of service, and now with being in a relationship, wasn't used to his bluntness. He coughed. "Baby, this isn't the right place for this discussion."

"Whatever, Arm. It's better to have our intentions out there, rather than hide them." Tankhun waved his hand. Hell, I wouldn't even mind if Kinn watched, as long as he didn't join in."

"Fuck no!" Kinn shuddered, the thought of watching Porsche screw the man that fucked his brother was too much like incest. "I wouldn't even fuck someone that was fucking you!"