Epilogue

48 Hours Later

Text from Sam Winchester: "Please come back, you and Dean can fix this."

Your Reply: "Sam, this is not your mess to fix. It is on Dean to clean this up, the ball is in his court."

1 week later

Text from Sam Winchester: "Y/N Hey, I need you to answer the phone. At least let me talk to you about this. This is crazy. Come home."

2 weeks later

Text from Sam Winchester: "Please would you just answer the phone??"

5 weeks later

Text from Sam Winchester: "Y/N, Dean is falling apart. He needs you."

10 weeks later

Text from Sam Winchester: "Come home."

15 weeks later

Text from Sam Winchester: "He needs you. So do I."

You stopped responding. You loved Sam like a brother but it wasn't his job to clean up this mess. It was Dean's. And Dean hadn't reached out once.

Eventually, you stopped hearing from Sam. You continued on taking hunts that Bobby was giving you, knowing that he was telling Sam where you were and how you were doing. Hoping that he lied just a little bit. Because you were not doing good. You were drunk more than you were sober, you had a different guy in your bed every night and you were sloppy on your hunts.

"I'm worried about you kiddo." Bobby would say every time you called him with a lead "Why don't you sit this one out?"

You never listened to him, you even yelled at him for caring. You felt like you were slowly dying every single day. You missed Dean more than anything. But it sure as hell didn't seem like he missed you. 

END OF BOOK 1

Be on the lookout for the sequel Fate and Love 

and the 2 prequels Girl of The Week and Tallahassee