→ In our hearts.......

Start from the beginning

"See who we have here,Nala, your uncles"Tine chuckled hugging her and the two other males also crouched down to pat her and play with her.

"So they reconciled?"Tine asked and Dew shook his head.

"Not really, but you're parents have agreed to take care of Sarawat's father's business together. But what surprise me is, how is his father even connected to your father to make this kind of agreement"Dew said as he sipped on his drink and looked at his boyfriend who was now completely immersed in playing with Nala.

"Business relations I guess. Anyways how's my new house?"Tine looked around and Dew scrunched his nose.

"Messy. If your grandmother was alive you'd been dead alive"he said and Tine laughed.

"Ah, let's go out. I've missed you soooo much"Dew said and Tine looked at Nani.

"Isn't he going to get ready?"

"Why? He'd rather stay back here since he have her. Let's just go. Quickly get ready"Dew said and Tine shrugged and went into his room.

_

"Why are we here?"Tine ask as he held camera on his one hand and Dew chuckled.

"Since I wanted to take some pics"

"There are many parks"Tine said and Dew rolled his eyes.

"Well there are so many Tines, why would I be with you? Because you're special"Dew said and Tine rolled his eyes.

"You're being absurd"

"Whatever. Up there, let's go"Tine pointed to somewhere and dragged Tine along but what made Tine weak was that this was the same park where he met Sarawat for the first ever time.

"What?"Dew asked when Tine stood still and Tine shook his head slowly and walked with him.

"I'll go and get ice cream for us"Dew grinned and Tine nodded and watched him run away.

Tine had a smile on his face when he stood under the cherry blossom tree. He sighed and sat on the empty bench and remembered the day when he first met Sarawat.

A boy wearing white shirt and black pants, he's a little away from where Tine was standing. He had to admit that the view is more beautiful when you see it with your own eyes than through camera and thus, he couldn't help but held his camera down and take look at him. He had some book in which his eyes were fixed on, his dark brown hair slightly falling to his forehead and some cherry blossom on his body that must be from the tree he was sitting below. Even from far he can't help but totally admit that he looked so amazing that his looks alone can make anyone melt.

He walked past the kids, moving closer to him.

"Can I have you take a picture of mine....... Tine?"

Tine's eyes widened and his breath hitched when he heard the voice so close to his right ear and the hot breath over his skin.

Tine turned his head and took in a sharp breath when he came so close to face to face with Sarawat's, their nose tips touching eachother's.

Once again a cool breeze blew past them and Tine blinked twice but didn't dared to turn away.

"I-"Tine was suddenly at lost of words but rather than that it was his heart racing faster than ever made him not be able to speak.

" 'Let's store all this beautiful feelings in our hearts and because you can't live without your heart, we'll remember eachother and all this beautiful moments when we look into ourselves. Even if we're far, our hearts will be close.....I love you' you said but did you meant it? I said I love you and I meant it....... I said.....i said 'You can do anything to me, other than leaving me' and that's exactly what you did......Tine, you left me.....not once but twice"Sarawat breathed out but all Tine could focus was on Sarawat's eyes piercing into his and his soft hair falling over his forehead as he leaned forward.

"How did you-"

"Does it really matter how did I realised it's you? Or maybe it does because you don't want me to remember as you've fell out of love-"

"I didn't........ I took away all the pictures but I always kept our memories in my heart"Tine finally spoke and Sarawat's gaze fell onto his lips.

Tine stood up because it was uncomfortable for his to sit like that and now they stood facing eachother,just a bench seperating him.

"I lied that I'm Win because I didn't wanted you to remember me, yes. But it was because I didn't wanted you to be hurt-"

"How could knowing you are the one that I was looking for all along hurt me-"

"Because back then your father believed that I was the reason my brother died and I know that your family wouldn't want you near me and it would break you more when they'll pull us apart"Tine raised his voice and Sarawat now could see tear's brimming in Tine's eyes.

"I wanted you not to recognise me because I didn't wanted you to lose you family like I did. I didn't wanted you to be like me. And as Win I disappeared again because I didn't wanted you to blame yourself for what your father did to me and I couldn't face you knowing what my father did to you. You won't understand how much I'm hurting, Sarawat. I love you so much that it hurts me every single minute I remember that we can't be together"Tine said,now tears falling down his cheek.

Sarawat was feeling mixed. Seeing the man he have loved his entire life in front of him made him happy, but seeing him crying made him sad,mad and it drove his crazy.

Sarawat stepped over the bench and stood closer to Tine and Tine gazed down when Sarawat cupped his face as made him look in his eyes.

"Wait- what's going on? Why are you here? Why is he here?"Dew who was back with the ice cream saw Christian staring at Tine and Sarawat from a distance.

"Thanks, let's watch the show now"Christian said snatching away one icecream from Dew.

"Excuse me? Why are you two here? I swear if Tine's hurt again-"

"Dude you wouldn't tell me when I asked you properly. So I had to stalk you and your boyfriend and follow you here. I too love my friend and I doesn't want both of the to be hurt. So let's watch where it's going"Christian said and Dew trying to go to Tine but was already held in place by Christian.

Tine and Sarawat stared into eachothers eyes and there was a sort of comfort they found in the gaze.

"Do you think you're the only one hurting,Tine?"Sarawat asked as he moved his thumb over Tine's  cheek, wiping the tear's away.

"Tine...... you're the first and only person I've loved and love.........you became my sight when I couldn't see....you drove the loneliness away from me.........even in the darkness you became the only reason that I smiled. I did a lot for me and it hurts me to think that my father put you through a lot. It hurts me even more that I couldn't do anything for you then...... I couldn't stop hurting.....all I wanted was to find you and try to make you stop hurting"Sarawat said and Tine just stared at him.

"How could you love someone who became the reason of your blindness for years?"Tine asked.

"It's less considering what my father did to you. If my father still believed in his hardwork and didn't betrayed his bestfriend, none of this would've happened. It maybe be difficult for you to love me....... I won't force you, but please let me try to heal you.......or let me make you happy, please"Sarawat pleaded and Tine closed his eyes, letting his tear's fall as fall but this time Sarawat caught them before it could touch the ground.