Short Story of The Green Cake

In the bedroom a boy was daydreaming about a girl who made him fall in love again.

"There are women who are like her. But she is very far for me to love her. Moreover, she has very famous twins brother".

Suddenly...

"GHANAAA... Hurry up and take ablution, let's pray maghrib together".

"Yes mum, wait a minute".

"Now".

"Yes, alright".

Ghana immediately got out of bed and went to the bathroom for ablution, bafter ablution he immediately went to the prayer room to pray maghrib together.

After maghrib prayer together. Ghana's father asked Ghana about memorizing the Qur'an.

"How is your memorization of the Qur'an? It seems that there is no progress. In fact, many memorizations are forgotten".

"Ghana will be murojaah again later".

"It should! That's your bad habit. Procrastinating. When do you want to memorize it if it's delayed, keep memorizing it. All you have to do is lose all your memorization because you rarely do murojaah".

"That's right, your father said. If you want to memorize the Qur'an, you must be diligent in murojaah".

"Ghana will try to do murojaah every day".

"It should be".

"Yeah, alright".

-

-

-

(In the school)

The next day, Ghana told her best friend that she had fallen in love with a girl again.

"Giran, I think I'm in love with a girl again".

"I don't want to hear about your love anymore, Ghan".

"Listen first. This girl is different."

"The difference?".

"You know Genia Fahlewi? She is the one who made me fall in love again".

"Oo Genia, I know who. And I think he will be difficult for you to get her love, Ghan".

"Yes, I know. Maybe love this time will be love in my silence".

"Haha, you must be trauma in love".

"No, I'm not ready to repeat a new story with a new person."

"My advice, you better memorize the Qur'an that you haven't opened in a long time. When was the last time you memorized the Qur'an? Eh, no. When was the last time you read, or even when was the last time you opened the Qur'an?.

"1 month before I had relationship with Zia. Maybe. I forgot too".

"The Qur'an that you read every day. You forget because of love. Haha, Ghana is not funny".

"Just keep slapping me with your words, Giran".

"That's a fact mate".

"Yeah, I know that. But it's an annoying fact".

"Therefore, go back to the old Ghana".

"But you destroyed me with those videos from 3 years ago".

"I only sent 2. But you enjoy it. And looking for another".

"I'm regret I opened your video".

"Haha, sorry mate. But you can still improve yourself be better".

"Never mind. That's my past"

"But I message you. Remember this. Don't have a relationship with anyone again. Don't destroy yourself, just love for a moment".

"That advice seems to suit you too, haha".

"Haha, that's right".

"Ha ha ha ha".

-

-

-

(Break in the canteen)

During school break, Ghana met Genia who was eating with Hasya in the canteen.

"Masha Allah. The more you forgotten, the more you remember. Especially, now that you meet Genia here". (Say Ghana in his heart).

"Why are you silent?". (Looking in the direction of Ghana's gaze).

"EHEMM".

"What's up Giran!!!".

"Just keep looking at Genia. And so, do we will eat or not?".

"Of course, i'm so hungry".

"So, don't look at Genia first".

"Yeah, alright".

Ghana and Giran ordered the same meal. Meatballs with yellow noodles. Plus a little cabbage.

While ordering meal, Ghana kept muttering to himself.

"Hopefully next to Genia remains empty". (Say Ghana in his heart).

-

-

-

After their meal was done, Ghana and Giran looked for a place to sit down.

"Wow, there's no place to sit anymore, Ghan. Where do we want to sit?".

"Earlier, I wanted to sit next to the empty Genia. Eh, her twins brother are already sitting there".

"Hahaha, you lost quickly, Ghan. Eh, forget Genia. Remember your memorized of Qur'an. Or do you want to be scolded by your father?".

"Who wants to be scolded by parents?"

"And then, forget about love".

"Shut up. Look that Giran, there's an empty seat".

"Yes, right".

"Let's sit there".

Finally Ghana and Giran got empty seats. They also eat and random talk.

At night, Ghana sits alone on her balcony looking up at the beautiful sky.

"Woah, masha Allah the night sky is really beautiful. God's creation is really beautiful".

"It turns out that it's very easy to self-destruct because of something. And conversely, improving yourself for the better is a very difficult thing".

-

-

-

-

-

"It's easier to destroy yourself,

than to fix it.

So think carefully

before making a decision".

-Ghana Septian-