Above, the blood moon seeped into Hell's sky, the only sight of light- or a glow- the sky ever sees. Even in Hell or Heaven, the blood moon's energy was strong enough to reflect in the underworld. It looms over everyone, like a cat preying on a mouse.

It was hazy in the air, like a fog, but instead of grey, it was deep red, almost velvety. It clouded vision and distorted shapes but just like fog if you're close enough everything is still visible.

So even under the misty fog, the demons easily recognized pure wings accompanied by a lousy posture as she was the end of one line of half-bloods, she looked worse than the rest.

Whispers bursts in the air, demons alike confused about why an angel, a pure-blood angel was a part of the killing line-up. But they were not angry, they enjoyed the sight, their fangs itching in excitement.

Mingyu's distasteful glare appeared on his face again looking at what he best described as starving predators looking at a fatigued indifferent Idalia.

"I'm glad that even in the fog, she's easily recognized," Wonwoo mentioned, a dull smile edging on Mingyu's face.

"Of course she is."

"It's good we've tracked down her, but where is Minghao?" Vernon, his demeanor is serious, completely different from what most would be used to.

Seungcheol looked out, none of the half-bloods looked familiar but it seemed that no more guards were coming, no more shackles.

It left a discouraging taste in his mouth followed by bitter vengeance, quickly his temper was rising. Knowing the plan would be pushed if Minghao never appeared; if he was dead.

From the shadows and forefront, they all were confused, hearts dropping, and nausea building. Until, a group of guards slowly appeared from the fog, practically dragging a silhouette that spiked hairs on the whole group's necks.

Bruised, bloodied, and with wings that looked to have been burnt, Minghao's most distinguishable features were tainted. From afar he looked weak, out of every half-blood he was the only one that couldn't stand, so instead when they pushed him in line, he stayed on his knees.

"Is he even alive," Seokmin was horrified, his image of Minghao, the many layers he learned of the man had been all ashes now as all he could see was defeat in the form of a body.

The only telling of Minghao's life was his moving his head, his eyes glancing into the crowd, seeing Seungcheol who sent an affirming nod.

He was about to drop his eyes back to the cracked ground until inherently they locked on the one he wanted to see the most. Frozen in fear, knowing she can't react to his appearance but even as she stayed in place staring at him, two tears fell from each of her eyes in horror.

Sick from what they did to him.

All he could do was look back, and hope the softness in his eyes, the softness he only gave her would be enough. That his glance could reciprocate all his feelings for her.

Luckily, it did.

The two's sanctuary on their shared beach not being roughened by some measly distracting waves.

okayyyyy.... we're finally here and even i am nervous.
some of you might be made at me - why? - well jeonghan is still mia but! hey he was mentioned so don't be too mad.

we're are finally here, the next chapter just be ready because if you know anything so far then you know this is what we've been waiting for. but just know nothing will go like you think it might (well unless you read my mind) ;)

but still give theories. this is the perfect time for everyone to lay out there final theories! whether it's a summary or in depth about certain characters let me know what you're thinking :) it lets me know that i can or cannot write a good resolution/plot twist

see u next chap ;))))

, mads