02. 𝐇𝐮𝗺𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐟𝐟

Começar do início

"Yeah, they did but they had no memory of the day they went to find you," Josie said to me. "I would've done more, but that wouldn't have been fun," I said as I turned to look at Lydia, Stiles, and Scott. "You guys have a lot of questions, I could see it in your faces," I said to them as I cross my arms.

"Come on, ask away," I told them. "Before I answer any of your questions, I wanted to tell you that the old Katherine your friend is no longer here," I said with a smile. "What do you mean?" Stiles asked me.

"She turned off her humanity. Which means she has no emotions." My aunt Freya said. "That's very true. I'm just another upgraded version of her." I told them. "What?" Scott said to them. "You that stupid are you?" I said to Scott rolling my eyes at him.

"When I woke up from the 'dead' I ran out like you guys saw I killed someone because I was hungry and transition. Anyways, when that happened I felt the pain come back along with flashbacks of Allison's death and that's when I had enough of it and turned off my humanity to not feel any pain." I said to them. 

"So like you guys know. I would like to tell you that if either of you tries to turn my humanity back." I said to them. "You know... You'll be dead." I said as I used my finger and made a move. "This isn't you," Stiles said to me making me roll my eyes. "Oh, it is now," I said with a smile.

"I'm not giving up on you, Katherine," Josie said as I turn around and face her. "Oh, but you will," I said with a smirk. "This isn't how it's supposed to go." My aunt said making me burst into laughter. "Auntie Freya we all knew this day was coming and guess what it did now I feel so much better," I told her with a smile before turning to face my friends.

"Nice seeing but I'm going to go before these people will try to do something they will regret, toodles," I said with a little wave before leaving out the back door. "Katherine!" I heard someone saying making me roll my eyes. "What, now?" I said crossing my arms between my chest. "Why'd you leave without saying anything to us," Stiles asked me.

"Because I wanted isn't obvious," I said shrugging my shoulders. "Why'd you leave me," Stiles said to me making me let out a sigh. "I don't know, don't care," I said to him. "Yes, you do. You just don't want to face it." He told me as I let out a snort. "You think I care, well I don't that's why I left. I didn't care and won't so why don't you just go back with them and let me be." I said to him turning around and walking away.

"The night before you died you told me something," Stiles said making me stop. "And what's that?" I said to him with a smile. "You told me you loved me," Stiles said making me stop smiling flashbacks came back. "I just want to tell you how much I love you," I remember saying that to him.

"I just want to know if you do love me," Stiles said walking closer to her as she backed away a little. "Why would I tell you I love you if I don't," I said to him with a smile. "This isn't you talking," Stiles said to me making me giggle. "Then what is it the wind talking to you," I said to him. "Damn it, Katherine!" He said to me angrily.

"Uh, don't get mad at me I didn't come to you, you came to me," I told him. "Where the hell were you this entire time? Huh!?" Stiles asked me raising his voice. "Traveling the world," I said with a smile on my face. "I thought you fucking die! Your aunt told us you die."

"Because I told her to," I said to him. "Why?" He asked me.

"Because I threatened her," I said to him. "You threatened your own family." He told me making me giggle. "Yes I did, why does it matter, she did tell you I died," I said to him.

"You left me, you left me alone. This entire time I tried to get you off my head trying to move on knowing that you wouldn't be here anymore and when I try to move on you suddenly appear." He told me as I roll my eyes.