Chapter 10(DMC)

Aboard the Flying Dutchman

We see it sailing through a storm.

Jones plays his pipe organ with his tentacles, steam coming from pipes, the crew are on desk, slaving away, pulling rhythmically on a rope

Crew:
Heave! Heave! Heave! Heave! Heave! Heave! ...

Bosun:
Secure the mast tackle, Mister Turner!

Both Will, and Bootstrap turn to Bosun.

Boson:
Step to it!

He shouts! Will goes to grab a rope, but Bootstrap got in front of him to do the job himself.

Will:
Step aside!

He shouts.

Bootstrap:
Mind yourself.

Both of them struggle to gain control of the mast tackle. The man turned to shout at Will.

Bootstrap:
Let go, boy!

Through the flashing of the lightning he sees Will, and was stunned by this. It was a look of recognition, but Will was confused by this. Who was this man staring at him?

Bootstrap:
No!

He exclaimed as he accidentally let go of the mast tackle, and sent Will flying. The cannon then crashed down onto the deck knocking everyone to the deck. Bosun was the first to get to Will, and ordered the men.

Bosun:
Haul that weevil to his feet!

The crew did as ordered, and held him into the mast.

Bosun:
Five lashes to remind you... to stay on 'em!

He was about to whip Will, but Bootstrap stopped him.

Bootstrap:
No!

He held Bosun's arm back.

Bosun:
Impeding me in my duties. You'll share the punishment.

Bootstrap:
I'll take it all.

He stated. Just then Davy Jones was heard, and approached him.

Davy Jones:
Will you now? And what would prompt such an act of charity?

Bootstrap hesitated but spoke.

Bootstrap:
My son.

He turns to Will who was struggling to get out of the grip, but he stopped to look at Bootstrap.

Bootstrap:
He's my son.

Davy Jones in disbelief moved in between the two to look at Will, and back at Bootstrap. He then began to chuckle at this.

Davy Jones:
Ha ha ha ha! Ha ha! What fortuitous circumstance be this! Five lashes be owed. I believe it is.

Jones hands the whip to Bootstrap, Jones' tentacle curls around the shaft of it. Bootstrap then took a step back shaking his head.

Bootstrap:
No. No I won't!

Davy Jones:
The cat's out of the bag, Mister Turner. Your issue will feel its sting be it the Bosun's hand, by your own.

Bootstrap then looked at Will then back at Davy Jones.

Bootstrap:
No.

Davy Jones then had a glare on his face. A same glare he gave Henry Sparrow when he lost his first time to liar's dice. He then turned to Bosun.