Chapter 5

We see Elizabeth walking around the Island, and she came to a stop at her own tracks that she had made. Meanwhile Jack, and Henry were seen cleaning their pistols, and had their boots off, and their pants were rolled up to their knees. Henry had his coat spread out, and left to dry in the scorching sun, and his hat was being worn by Isabelle to keep the sun out of her eyes. She too had her boots off, and her pants rolled up, and she continued to gaze at where the ship's were. As Elizabeth gazes at her fading footprints Jack spoke.

Jack:
It's really not all that big,
is it?

He said as he was blowing on the ball.

Elizabeth:
If either of you are going to shoot me, please do so without delay.

Both Jack, and Henry stared at her.

Jack:
Is there a problem between us, Miss Swann?

Elizabeth:
You were going to tell Barbossa
about Will in exchange for a ship!

Jack:
We could use a ship. The fact is, I was going to 'NOT' tell Barbossa about bloody Will in exchange for a ship, because as long as he didn't know about bloody Will, I had something to bargain with - which now no one has, thanks to you, little brother.

Henry:
Hey, I thought I could trick Barbossa out of killing all of us, but if you must know I have a plan in motion, that is if we can get off this bloody island.

Jack:
Well, wonderful. Little Sparrow has a plan. I'm leaping with joy.

He said glaring at him with his pistol now reassembled, and holstered in his trousers. He makes his way inland. Although he can't be completely mad at him, for they didn't work out his plan in the first place, and that was fault on his part, but he knew that Henry plan things out to a T. So the only thing he's concerned about is how to get off the island.

Elizabeth:
So we have to do something to rescue him!

He then turns to shoo her away.

Jack:
Off you go, then. Let us know how that turns out.

Jack moves towards a clump of palm trees as the rest follows him.

Elizabeth:
But you two were marooned on this island before -- weren't you? So we can
escape in the same way you did then!

Jack:
(whirls to face her)
To what point and purpose, young missy? The Black Pearl, and Poseidon's Revenge are gone. And unless either you lasses have a rudder and a lot of sails hidden in that bodiceses....
(He glances at them).
...unlikely -- young Mr. Turner will be dead long before you can reach him.

Jack turns, spots a tree, walks up next to it. Using the tree as a starting point, he begins pacing off the ground.

Elizabeth:
But you're Captain Jack Sparrow, and Henry Sparrow! You vanished from under the eyes of seven agents of the East India Company! You sacked Nassau port without even firing a shot! Are you two the pirates I've read about or not?

Jack stops at a sandy spot in the ground. He jumps up and down a couple of times, satisfied he's at the right spot.

Elizabeth:
How did you two escape last time?

Isabelle looked at them who had a serious look on their faces.

Henry:
Last time... we was here a grand
total of three days. All right?

Jack:
Last time...

Jack heaves the trap door up and over, revealing a pit. Inside are barrels and bottles of rum ... all covered with dust and cobwebs, long abandoned.