𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

"Blitz, y'know ya didn't have to yell, right?" I asked Blitzo and then looked at Veroiska. "Yup, that's me."

"For once, Blitzo has great taste." Verosika scoffed. "I'm Verosika, by the way."

I gave her a thumbs up and Blitzo just groaned. He pushed Verosika away from me, and she groaned in annoyance from him. He tossed the car keys to Millie and told her that she could find a parking spot. Millie gladly accepted it, and Blitzo and Verosika walked away in the distance, but I could still hear him yell out profanities. Loona walked over towards me and gasped.

"WOAH! You just got the attention of a popstar!"

"Haha, yeah."

Loona smiled and walked away, following Blitzo and the rest of the gang. Moxxie trotted in later on and he sighed. I followed on and we stepped into the building. Loona was busy with her make-up and fussing about how she didn't do her make-up well. Blitzo tried to reason with her that she looks great, and at some point, I heard her almost call Blitzo, dad. 

"Hey, Blitz, what if I try to reason with the group so they could leave?" I asked him, pointing to the room with loud music.

"No. I am not letting you go there, N/n. You know what they could do to you!" Blitzo screeched and tried to stop me from going there.

"Whatever." I replied, and Moxxie followed me. 

"I'll come, too." Moxxie offered, and he tagged along.

ꕤꕤꕤ

"See? I told you it was a terrible idea." Blitzo sighed and tapped the whiteboard multiple times, forgetting what he was going to do. 

I rolled my eyes and remembered what happened when Moxxie and I entered the room. It was terrible, but luckily Blitzo stepped in just on time. Long story short, Moxxie got attacked by the rest of Verosika's posse, while Verosika had to deal with me. Loona sighed and stopped scrolling on her phone and looked up at Blitzo.

"Hey, is there a way I can come with you guys?" Loona asked.

"No! There is no way you're coming up there. Not with goth girls like you. You know the creeps that are up there!" Blitzo yelled.

*Breaks the fourth wall*

Loona sighed and suggested something. We could use human disguises. Loona turned to me after looking at Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie in shock.

"Y/n! Don't tell me that you've been screwing around in the living world without a disguise!" Loona yelled and I nodded.

ꕤꕤꕤ

I stood next to Loona, watching as a bright purple swirl engulfed us. After it finished, we were in our disguises. I heard Blitzo aweing behind us and telling Loona that she looked horrible, while complimenting me. Loona scoffed and told me that we could start now. Blitzo watched and told Moxxie and Millie to get ready, and go to the building that we were going to start luring our victims in.

-Time Skip-

"This is boring." Loona stated, until she saw Verosika coming up the stage.

I turned towards the direction she was looking at and indeed, there was Verosika performing. Blitzo looked at the side panels of the stage and gasped, but then that turned into a scowl. "OH! SHE STARTED HER GOATISH MATING CALL?!" Blitzo yelled, and I nodded. Verosika started to sing her song, and I looked towards the direction of Vortex. I walked over to Vortex, leaving Blitzo alone, screaming profanities once more. However, Loona shut him up.

"Hey, man!" I waved to Vortex, and he waved back.

"Hey!" Vortex replied. "Ya probably know me already, but I'm Vortex."

"Cool! I'm Y/n."

Blitzo stopped yelling out his profanities and looked around the area. He gasped and saw Loona walking over to the direction where Vortex and I were having a conversation. "Y/N!!!!!" Blitzo screeched loudly, and ran past Loona, going between the middle of Vortex and me. I rolled my eyes and stared at him, hearing his annoying yelling.

"LOOK BLITZ, I dunno why you do this, but can't you just let me talk to whoever I want INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING ME AROUND LIKE A LOST PUPPY?! I snapped and walked away before he could respond.

"Wow." Loona sighed. "It's true though, I'll go catch up to them."

As I was walking, I caught a glimpse of Millie fighting some sort of Godzilla monster, except it was a giant fish. Moxxie was also flown from the creature's mouth, and I caught him just in time. Moxxie looked a bit odd though, but I suppose I shouldn't be worried...right? Moxxie grinned weirdly and started saying some cool things about Millie and how she was brave to fight the creature, but kind of slurring at some points.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!" Blitzo yelled once more, and I sighed. "HELLOOOOOOOO, SAILORRRRRR!" He continued.

"Stop." 

ꕤꕤꕤ

"Haha! Looks like we win, now!" Blitzo smiled and flipped Verosika off.

Verosika scowled and told her gang to leave us be. But before that, she gave me a quick wink, and walked off. Blitzo unfortunately saw and he growled in disgust. I didn't know what to do, so I just hopped back into the huge portal that Millie and Moxxie opened up and Loona followed. 

"N/NNNNN! YOU GOTTA WAIT FOR YA BOYYYY!!!" Blitzo screeched chasing after us.

ꕤꕤꕤ

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

♡━━━━━━ ◦ ✤ ◦ ━━━━━━♡

a/n: idk what to add in this one lol.

Yay-cherubs are next lmao.

-1338 words

»»————- ♡ ————-««