30

TIME SKIP TO SATURDAY

My alarm went off and I yawned as I woke up.
I looked over at my phone and saw that I had gotten 3 calls from Elle.

I took my phone and called her up.

"Y/n, oh my god I've been trying to get a hold of you for what.. 30 minutes!" Elle said as soon as she picked up.

"Elle, it's 9:30 on a Saturday, please. I like to sleep in  during the weekend, you know that!" I said and sat up in my bed.

"I know I know, but I was just gonna ask you if you're still having that party tonight? I know you're parents are out of town until Monday" She said and I scratched my head.

"Shit I totally forgot about that, but yeah, sure. I'll just have to check with everyone I invited if they're still coming" I said and yawned once again.

"I'm coming over as soon as I can" Elle said and I hummed.

"Bye" I said and Elle said it back, I hung up and put my phone away.

I got out of my bed and stretched.

I was completely home alone. My parents left really early this morning so I had the house to myself.

I started off with taking a shower, I shaved my legs and properly washed my hair.
After 20 minutes I got out of the shower and grabbed a towel.

I started to sing to the different songs that were playing as I was getting ready in the bathroom. I did everything from skincare to haircare as well as some light makeup with the small amount of makeup that I had in my bathroom.

I put my towel around me and walked out of my bathroom with my phone in my hand, I was humming to a part of "All too well (tv)" by Taylor Swift.

"Finally you're done" Someone said and I screamed as I jumped at their voice.

"What the actual fuck Elle!" I said and put a hand on my chest as I turned to her, she was sitting by my bed on the floor.

"Your room was a mess, I cleaned it for you" she said and I took a deep breath, "Here's a little tip for you- yell for em that you're here! I thought a fucking murder had entered my house and was waiting for me to come out of the shower just so he could kill me!" I said and paused the music.

"I did yell for you! You just didn't hear me. You were singing to 'No Control' by 1D a tad bit too loudly" Elle said and I sighed.

"I guess" I said and opened my dresser, "Should I put on my dress now or later?" I asked and turned to look at Elle.

"I brought my dress here, so maybe you should put it on later together with me" she said and I nodded.

"You're right" I said and took out a bralette and a pair of joggers as well as a cardigan.

"I'll go and change" I said and walked into the bathroom again. I locked the door behind me and begun changing into my new clothes.

I hung the towel up as I was done and I then walked back into my room.

"Let's get my house ready for a party shall we?" I said and Elle stood up while nodding, "Alright, we will have to take photos of everything so we know where the stuff is supposed to be. I'm thinking we put all the art and vases and stuff in my basement and we lock my basement" I said and looked at Elle as we walked downstairs.

She nodded and put her phone away, "I'll go into the kitchen and photograph all the art pieces" she said and I nodded as I walked to the living room.

TIME SKIP