Dinner

We were in the car to the restaurant. Raki and I were sitting in the back while Masae was driving. Reki was looking out the window. I noticed he was dressed as gancy as I was, yet he was still looking really good. "Do you really think Miya will like it?", I asked getting Reki's attention. "Huh?", he said snapping back to reality. "No.. nevermind.. it was a stupid question anyways..".

A few seconds of silence passed before Reki spoke up. "I'm sure he'll like it. Its what we worked so hard for today, isn't it?".

A small defeated smile appeared on my face. "I just.. miss him so much..", I said. "I know you do.. that's why I've been trying so hard for you. And if you want to know, Langa did the same for Miya today". I suddenly looked at him in surprise. "Wait, you mean..", but Reki interupted me. "Yup, Langa and Miya have been shopping as well". A small laugh escaped my lips. "I can't imagine how you convinced Miya to do that", I said. "I don't know how Langa did it either. But he said he would convince Miya without any problem".

A minute of silence fell between us again. I had so many question, but.. I didn't know how to ask them. Like.. have they talked to Miya at all or why did he shos up to my birthday at all..

"Was that why you had to cry today at the breakfast table?", Reki suddenly asked. I didn't expect him to ask that question and I could feel pressure forming behind my eyes again as I got confronted with it again. But I kept myself strong enough to not let it out.

I shook my head. "No.. not specifically that..", I said. "Well, what was it then?", he asked. "N.. nothing Reki. Please just let it go..". "Alright, if that's what you want", Reki replied not being sure of wether to continue asking me or not. "I'm.. sorry Reki.. I know you've been trying really hard today and I just want to enjoy tonight".

Reki put a hand on my knee asked squeezed it a bit. "It's alright, Hunter. Just tell me whenever you feel ready for it".

"We're here!", we heard Masae say as she got the car to a stop. She turned her head towards us and spoke up again. "Reki, I'm putting the responsibility in your hands. I want you to call whenever I can pick you up. It's probably gonna be later then usual, so I don't want you to go anywhere else. I want Hunter safe and sound in his bed tonight", she said. "Yes mom.. thanks for driving us!", he said as he left the car quickly. Masae looked at me and I gave her an awkward smile. "Go have fun", she said.

"Thanks, Masae"

Reki and I walked into the retaurant and got greated by Joe. "Joe!", I said as I ran into his arms. Joe is still a lot taller then me, but it always felt great when I could hug him. "Wow Hunter!", Joe started as he put an arm around me as well, "happy birthday, buddy!". A smile appeared on my face as I looked at him. "You're looking sharp!", Joe said as he let go of me. An embarrassed smile appeared on my face. "I had some help from Reki. Do you really think so?". "Oh yes, tonights gonna be your night, and nothings gonna stop that. You can follow me. Langa and Miya are already seated. Reki and I nodded and followed Joe into the restaurant.

It was a pretty busy night in the restaurant. I could look left or right, but there were people everywhere. All pretty fancily dressed.

I then I saw the table Joe lead us to. It looked like a really nice private table with a booth all around it except for the part where you got in. It was even a bit secluded from other tables so we wouldn't get bothered by other people.

Then a smile appeared on my face as I saw Miya. I looked at him and I noticed an expression on his face I'd never seen before. In an instand, his face got painted with this tiny shade of red on his cheeks as he kept looking at me.

"Here you go, please sit down. I'll get you something to drink and don't worry about the costs for tonight. It's on me", Joe started as he put a hand on my shoulder, "happy birthday Hunter".

A smile appeard on my face. "Thank you so much Joe", I said as I hugged him again. After a few seconds, I sat down.

Reki had sat down next to langa so I had to sit next to Miya. Which I didn't mind, but for some reason he hadn't said anything yet. He just kept looking at me..

"Is.. everything okay?", I asked Miya. Reki and Langa almost bursted out laughing. "Yes.. you.. I mean.. you've got.. a tattoo?", Miya stuttered. Reki and Langa started laughing even harder. Miya instantly turned his head towards Reki and Langa. "Shut up!", He said which made me gain a smile on my face as well.

"It's a fake one. Do you like it?", I asked showing it to him. Miya looked back at me and nodded awkwardly. "I.. you..", Miya stuttered again before clesring his throat. He suddenly took the menu and almost buried his face in it. "Lets just order, I'm hungry", he said.

Reki and Langa were still laughing a bit, but I just kept looking at Miya.

I know it might sound cheeky, but I'm happy I'm next to him again. I could hear Reki trying to tease Miya, but I didn't care. It was as if everything went in slowmotion again. Miya looked perfect tonight.. and it wasn't the 3 piece suit that made him perfect.

His presence was enough to do that..