Chapter 7:Guess tea parties can be fun too!

Kumagawa was leaning on his locker in the school's hall looking around. Not long after Alex and Harper came to him having a conversation about the test they just did.

Alex:No, I'm pretty sure I took a D. So much less stress.

Harper:Ah.

Kumagawa:[I do hate to destroy your good mood Alex, but...]

Kumagawa pointed behind her, making Alex turn around. She groaned when she saw the losers approaching them.

On the lead was a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes. She was Alex's arch-rival and the most annoying person she knows. Her name was Gertrude Hogsworth, also known as Gigi.

 Her name was Gertrude Hogsworth, also known as Gigi

Her two minions were once again trailing behind her. Although she couldn't help but notice the bandaids on the sides of their forheads.

Gigi:Hello, Alex! Hello, Harper! Hello, Misogi!

Alex:What happened to your faces? Did a car run over you?

Minion 1&2:Hahahaha!

Alex:...Why are you laughing? I just bagged your faces, which belong in a bag.

Minion 1:Oh, Alex. Nothing of that sort.

Minion 2:We did a aesthetic operation Gigi recommended. The injection would go from the head to the cheekbones in a few days.

Alex:Why are you here, Gigi?

Gigi:I only wanted to invite Harper to my tea party.

Alex:Why? We're enemies since forever.

Gigi:Oh, Alex. I've put such childish behavior behind me.

Alex:...That was yesterday.

Gigi:Exactly! So?

Kumagawa:[Well, you sure haven't changed.]

Harper:I'd love to go!

Gigi:Great! The party is tommorow night.

Gigi and the other two girls skipped along somewhere else. Alex turned around once again and fixed her friend with a stare.

Alex:Seriously? You trust Gigi?

Harper:I alwais wanted to go to a tea party. Besides, everyone can change. I don't see why Gigi wouldn't.

Kumagawa:[I'd say change is a bit of a strech. Humans remain the same at their core, they just adapt to new conditions.]

Harper:I'm not having this conversation with you...For real, last time I ended up with a massive headeache and I'm not even sure what we were talking about.

Alex:Yeah, he's physolophical like that.

After the end of the school Alex barged in the Waverly Sub Station's kitchen with Kumagawa behind her. Theresa took her eyes away from the guant lock and decided to shift her attention on her moody daughter.