Mornin'

I woke up very tired and in a lot of pain down there. I had forgotten my journal at my house so I can't do a proper journal entry. Alex wasn't in bed so I figured he was downstairs. I went down the stairs and saw Dallas on the couch. Alex was making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Morning," I exclaim. Dallas wakes up, surprised. Alex looks behind him and smiles. I walk up to him and he lays the knife on the cutting board and grabs my waist. He pulls me in for a nice, sweet kiss tasting the mint from us recently brushing our teeth.

"How'd you sleep?" Alex inquired, going back to chopping blueberries. Dallas was staring at us with great annoyance. I sent him a glare teasingly and he smiles and flips me off. As a joke, obviously.

"Slept nice, room was warm. What are you making?" I inquired, hovering over him to check what he was making.

"Blueberry pancakes, Dal's favorite," Alex responds, pointing to Dallas with the knife. I looked at Dallas who was saluting me. I saluted back and went to the couch.

"Why did you leave?" I asked Dallas. Dallas gained his concentration on me and looked down.

"Johnny called from the house phone. Needed me. I came back though." Dallas informed me. I furrowed my eyebrows. I didn't know he stayed over. What if he heard us?

"What time did you come back?" I inquired. Dallas looked at Alex and then back to me.

"Around 3. I slept on the couch." He replied, patting the couch. I rose my eyebrows in realization and got up once again. I cleared the coffee table and threw the trash out. I came back inside and Alex started serving the pancakes. I washed my hands and went to the dining table. Dallas was already sitting and had his utensils and syrup ready. I took a seat across from him.

Alex came back with his plate and sat down next to me. Dallas looked down in awkwardness and Alex and I noticed. I nodded toward Dallas as a signal for him to sit next to him. He gave me a "are you sure?" look and I nodded.

Alex got up and took the seat next to Dallas.

"Man, you can sit down with Y/N, it's fine really," Dallas told Alex. Alex shook his head and stayed there. We started eating and Dallas demolished his food. He was done in less than 2 minutes and he got a whole stack. I got up and got him 3 more pancakes. He thanked me and finished those pancakes in less than a minute. I was astonished at how a boy could eat food like that.

"Hey Y/N, you going to the Curtis' house for Christmas? Erick said he would already." Alex asked. Dallas looked at me, almost as if he was hoping I would go.

"Sure," I responded. Alex grinned and drank orange juice.

After another 5 minutes of eating, Dallas cleared the table, I washed the dishes and cleaned up the cooking area, and Alex took a seat. He said he deserved a break after making almost two dozen pancakes. I had to agree and Dallas whined about it.

"It's not fair," Dallas whined.

"Shut up Whiny Winston," I rolled my eyes. He glared at m and stuck his tongue and flipped me off. I giggled and he blushed because I found him amusing. Although I didn't notice this till Alex pointed it out.

"Damn Dal, my girl got you blushin'." Alex mocked.

"Shut your trap man." Dallas hissed. I internally rolled my eyes at how annoying they were being.

I had finished washing the dishes and was about to clean Alex's kitchen mess till he came and snatched the rag out of my hands. I attempted to grab it back but he extended his hand so I couldn't grab it.