Chapter 5

// Sparks of Suppanat if you look closely

The 5 year old prince, Nattrian was happy. His aunt Elina's sons were coming to his kingdom for vacation. Mew visited here quite often. Suppasit rarely came and never really interacted with Nat or anyone much. He even stays in the guest palace, and decided he'll stay there too whenever they come together.

Nattrian let his nannies dress him up to welcome them , and waited like a good prince hoping he could at least talk to suppa this time. But to his luck their arrival was delayed.

" We have arrived at Deira your highnesses, we will soon reach the palace grounds." An official informed the princes in the carriage.

" Suppa, don't forget what mom told. Greet everyone , at least for her sake." Mew elbowed Suppasit playfully.

" I'm twelve, and I know how to behave." Suppasit shove Mew a little away, rolling his eyes making his brother chuckle.

When the princes arrived, they  were welcomed by the queen Ira and Nats brother Mark.

" Welcome, my dears or should I say the crowned princes of Dresden…" Ira teased the boys.

" Greetings your majesty. " Suppasit slightly bowed his head.

" Well, it depends on how you wish to be addressed  your highness. As Queen Ira of Deira or as Aunt Ira." Mew answered, bowing his head too.

The Queen shook her head , laughing. " My boys have grown so much. Come on in. "

Thus Mew and Suppasit followed her to the court to greet the King.

" Aunt , where is Nat ?" Mew asked while walking away from the court .

" Oh, he was waiting for you both but fell asleep past the noon. He should be up anytime soon." She smiled.

" Well then, I'll go check on him. Waking him up would be a good surprise." Mew laughed .

" I'm sure he will be happy to spend time with you. Don't be late for your dinner , I'm sure you both haven't had lunch properly" Ira agreed

" Then I'll retire to my chamber, your majesty." Suppasit informed.

" How many times should I tell my prince to call me just Aunt , and aren't you gonna visit Nat? He was eager to meet you, talk to you." Ira questioned.

" I have to check on the soldiers and gifts sent for Deira by the Queen.  Will meet him during the dinner." Suppasit gave her a smile which looked genuine but was fake.

The dinner feast was cheerful , all of princes' favourite were on the table. King and Queen accepted the gifts sent, and engaged in conversation with the young boys. However Suppasit and Mew couldn't entertain Nat due to other officials taking part in it.

Suppasit just managed to greet him and the smile he gave mesmerized Nat. He had never seen Suppa smile before, and his smile was so calming for little Nat.

" So, how did your time with the Crown Princes go?" Asked one of Nat's nanny.

" Mewie and Nat spoke a lot, mewie told suppa gonna meeth me in ba ba.."

" Banquet." The queen who entered helped him.

" Ah, that only. But all oldies, kept talking to him . "

" Oh ,poor Nat couldn't talk to his Suppa.?" Ira asked, placing him on her lap.

Nat shook his head pouting but then suddenly smiled " Suppa smile, said geethings ( greetings) my prince."

" Ah, someone is happy with just a smile from Suppa but upset Mewie didn't give you the vase he brought for me. Nice." Ira mocked making Nat whine.

" Suppa is special. "