A war for Love

Prologue: The battle field

His gorgeous silk robe behind his armour stained with blood fluttered in the air while his smooth fingers held a sword dresses in red. There he stood in the middle of the battle field, Nattarian Silvius , the Prince of Deira, he looks as smooth and flawless as a pearl yet he's stronger than any diamond.

If "Everything is fair in love and war" then nothing is considered a sin in a war for Love. Thats what kept playing in Nattarian's head. The pain, the deaths , the destruction, everything is worth his Love.

Nattarian's usually soft bambi eyes were now like goblets of fire burning with determination.
Yet deep inside he was worried and his emotions were chaotic.

Why?

Cozs he wasn't fighting an enemy he hates, instead he was fighting the one who loved him even before his birth ,His beloved Father, the one who cared for him since birth and the one who gave him everything but denied the one thing he couldn't live without.
His love . A man.
A man who would do anything for for her.
A man who could kill an army single-handedly but vincible by his love.
The one born for him . His other half,the only half that would fit him , his Suppasit.

Nattarian's eyes searched the war field to catch the said man, his lion's gaze... There he was just few yards away from Nattarian , eyeing his safety while ruthlessly slicing opponents with his mighty sword.

He was Powerful and huge with a broad shoulders which narrowed a bit to form his torso, sharp jawline , sculpted nose and piercing eyes ,facial features that only God's favourite child would be blessed with.
He was beyond manly clad in armour with lion figure carved in it.

My lion Nattarian told himself.

He was definitely Natarian match....
The one and only .
Suppasit Cullinan
The Emperor of Dresden
the land of diamonds .

TBC.

*********************

// Ignore any grammatical errors . Hope it's not too long and boring✌️