Pause and Effect...

Start from the beginning

He said before he pointed to a hidden chamber as the green ninja turned to and smiled. 

Lloyd: You know, it's pretty nice that you're helping us out. Even though you're not a part of the team. 

Alex: Well, if I wasn't here helping you, idiot, you would be going in circles forever. *huffs* 

They continued walking down the hidden chamber before they reached the end of it, where a large door stood before them. Lloyd kicks the door down and barges into the cell. 

Lloyd: Empty? Where's Master Wu?

He questioned as the two Vermillion generals walked around a corner. They had an unconscious Wu with them in a wheelchair. 

Raggmunk: He was out to lunch. 

Blunck: Kind of still is. Had to watch him, but wanted to eat. Thanks to me, we did both.

Alex: Look just don't hurt him. Some idiots really want him back and I can finally go home… 

Raggmunk: Him? I'd be worried about you.

Blunck: Yeah. You and your ninja buddies are gonna pay for getting us stuck on this lame babysitting detail.

The snake general agreed while also complaining before Lloyd made him drop his food. 

Blunck: Ugh! Now you're really in trouble. 

Lloyd: Didn't your mother teach you not to fight with your mouth full? 

He teased while he simply dodged the sword the Vermillion general grabbed and tried to attack him in anger over his dropped food. 

Raggmunk: Stop him! I'll watch the geezer.

He ordered as he ran away with the unconscious Wu as the two were blocked by Blunck. 

Blunck: Hey! How come you get to—Whoa! 

He complains to no one as he gets tackled by Alex as Lloyd rushes past them for Wu. Lloyd quickly tripped Raggmunk and he rushed towards Wu. 

Lloyd: I'm coming, Master!

He shouted as he rushed out to Wu, whose wheelchair was next to a cliff and he brought him to safety. 

Lloyd: Safe. You're finally—

He gets cut off when he gets kicked towards the hole that was below the cliff. 

Raggmunk: Gotcha!

Lloyd: Oh, come on!

But before he fell further, a yellow armored hand appeared and grabbed Lloyd's hand as the two started to fall into the hole. As they fell, the two Vermillion generals ran away with Wu. 

Lloyd: No! Why did you save me? 

He asked the armored Alex, who silently shrugged his shoulders, saying he's not sure why did it. As they landed back in the swamp, Lloyd helped Alex up from the hole as the green ninja ran after the two generals but he lost them. As Lloyd groaned angrily before the two the reeds until they found Zane. 

Zane: Lloyd? And…? 

Lloyd: Zane? He's uh… a friend of Alex. But have you seen Wu? 

Zane: No. I was tracking Borg, but I lost the signal. Then it reappeared.

Lloyd: Unh! I had Wu but lost him...again.

Zane: I sense Jay and Cole are nearby.   

Alex: Yeah? You sure? 

Nearby, they hear Jay loudly yell. 

Jay: Bring it on, you Vermillion doofs!

Zane: Yup. Pretty sure. 

Alex: You know that I can 'sense' that without being a Nindroid. 

They start to run to the source of the yelling, and they see Jay and Cole fighting the Vermillion. 

Jay: Oh! Haha! Hey, guys! I know it looks like we are totally outnumbered, but that's only because we are. Haha! 

Lloyd: Our friends need our help.

Zane: But what about Cyrus Borg and Master Wu? 

Lloyd: I'm afraid they have to wait. As Master Wu says, "Never put off until tomorrow what must be done today."

Zane: True. Let's just hope we are not putting off the wrong thing.

He replied following Alex, as he was already busy slicing some Vermillion. 

They finished off the Vermillion. 

Cole: Yeah! Haha!

He exclaimed as he earth-punched one of the last remaining Vermillion away. 

Jay: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! That's what I'm talking about. Vermillion done. Workers saved. Ninja in the swamp!

Lloyd: Now we can return to search for Borg and Wu.

Zane: I'm afraid I found them. 

He replied as he pointed at a ship. 

Cole: Okay. So let's Airjitzu after them.

Alex: Okay, then… I'll just jump after them. 

Cole suggested as he shrugged and as they were about to use Airjitzu and jump to the ship, they all heard cracking noises all around them. They noticed the eggs were opening, as babies of the Devourer emerged in some armor that was laying beside the eggs and turned into another Vermillion warrior. This happened multiple times as the army was reformed as Blunck walked towards the five, grinning. 

Blunck: No, ninja, you will stay. I'm afraid we've reached...the end.