I rolled the both of us until I was back on top, our lips continuing to merge with each other. I left his lips, only to rain kisses along his cheeks, his jaw, temple, forehead, and everywhere else on his face. The saltiness of his tears reached my taste buds as I coated him with my soft kisses, my lips softly pressing against his soft skin. My hands roamed along his slender frame, my fingers grazing against smooth and rough skin. His body trembled wherever my hands moved, little whimpers coming from his mouth unconsciously.

I moved on to press kisses along his neck, nibbling and sucking in random places until I felt him jump underneath me, a moan seeping from his lips. I grinned mischievously. “Found it.” I whispered as I latched onto that one sensitive spot with my lips, sucking on it hard, then giving it a good bite, causing Sky to jump on the bed again, his back arcing as his arms gripped my biceps. God, he's so sexy. I used my tongue to lave that same spot, soothing it.

My hands accidentally grazed his nipples. His body jolted a bit, then began to squirm as I teased the sensitive buds with my thumbs, my lower half grinding a bit against his hips. His jean clad legs rubbed my sides as pleasure coursed through him. He's so sensitive.

I lowered myself further until my mouth enclosed on one of his nipples, laving it with my tongue, then using it to swirl against the sensitive bundle of nerves. Sky was making a lot of sounds. His moans, whimpers, and yelps stirred me on more until my hard member was aching to go inside of him, bury itself to the hilt as I rammed him into my mattress. But I have to take it slow, see where are the no-zones and test the limitations. I don't want to scare him off with my desire to devour him completely.

I wanted him for a long time, almost a decade of obsession towards a stranger who I only saw on a poster. Now that I have him, my restraint's burning off, dissolving quickly until it's only a thin thread that's keeping me from a gentleman to an animal. I'm holding onto that thread like a lifeline, praying for it to not break on me.

I reached Sky's jeans, quickly unbuttoning it before I unzipped his fly. The sound of his zipper enticed me to pull his jeans off a bit faster than I intended, his boxers leaving with it. I threw his jeans and boxers to the other side of the room, hearing them land with a dull thump. Sky was trying to wriggle away from beneath me, his face flushed with arousal, but I grabbed his wrists and pinned him down, stopping his escape. My eyes roamed all over his body, my mouth watering from the utter beauty of his glory. The thread to my desire was ripping a bit, but it still held on. I had to swallow to gain back a bit of the sense I lost from seeing him lying down like a feast.

I leaned back down to capture his lips in a devouring kiss, my whole being trembling from wanting to take him quickly, savagely. His thin arms wrapped around my neck, his hands combing into my hair as he pulled me closer to him, his mouth opening more to deepen the kiss. My hand reached down to take his hard member into my grasp, causing him to gasp, breaking the kiss. His arms clung to me as I pumped him, my lips latching onto the spot by his neck.

“J-jack. Please.” Sky whimpered.

“Please what?” I asked him in a husky voice, my lips whispering along his shoulder.

“I-I want...” he gasped when I slid my thumb against his slit, spreading the precum leaking from the tip.

“I want you inside of me.” Sky finally said.

Snap. The thread that held me back broke from his words. My mind blanked out as I abruptly flipped him onto his back. I ripped off my sweats, leaving me naked since I went commando. Sky didn't have time to react to my sudden movement until I spread his butt cheeks and lowered my head until my tongue licked his hole.

I couldn't stop myself as I continued to lick him there, one hand leaving him spread open for better access while the other tickled his hole, causing him to quiver. I slid one finger into his hole, slowly and licked my lips when I felt how tight he is. “You're so tight Sky.”