My heart soared from his words. My lips pressed against his as I caressed his hair with my fingers, then slowly sliding them down his temples, to his soft cheeks, where I cupped them to give me better access to his lips. One of Sky's hands removed itself from my hair to side down my neck, all the way down to my back.

I had to swallow my intense hunger for him for this is like a starving man who finally obtained his favorite meal. I can't scarf it all down. I have to savor it. My hands reached for the hem of his shirt, my fingers hooked onto the edge and was ready to pull it up when I paused, pulling away from the kiss once again. “If you want to stop at any time, just tell me. I'll try my best to stop.” I didn't want to lose him because I couldn't keep myself in my pants. If I did lose him, I don't know what I would do.

Sky's eyes widened at my words. “Really? You would do that?” He asked, incredulous.

I nod, waiting for his answer. I had to take in deep breaths to calm myself down so I wouldn't pounce on him like I really want to do.

Sky closed his eyes, taking in deep breaths. When they opened, he gave me a smile that warmed me deeply inside. “Thank you. I really appreciate how you are thinking of my needs instead of yours, which is why I’m saying I won't tell you to stop. I trust you with my body.”

I'm guilty alright? I jumped him right when he finished that last sentence. I couldn't help it. He said he trusts me, something that I’ve thought I would have to get further in the future, but I was suddenly given this gift. How can I not be happy? I couldn't hold myself back so I ripped his shirt off before I noticed what I was doing and was about to go for is neck, when I saw something on his body.

My eyes roamed over his body, seeing it for the first time. It's a lot thinner than I thought, with the barest hint of muscles. His skin's so pale, but not the sickly or ghostly pale. His skin reminds me of cream, so sweet and tasty. His ribs can be seen, making me frown by how skinny he is. Is he feeding himself properly? His nipples were pink and so pretty, like small little berries, making my mouth water a bit. But the thing that stopped me from licking him all over is the scars. Numerous scars were scattered all over his body. Some of them I can identify, like cigarette burns and slash wounds. The one that made me sick was the one on his neck, a semi-jagged horizontal scar that went from one end of his throat to the other, as if someone sliced his throat.

Sky abruptly sat up, wrapping his thin arms around his body, trying to hide himself from my eyes. His eyes turned teary as he tried to make his escape. “This was a mistake.” He whispered in a voice that held such despair and sadness, it made my heart wrench.

Before he could leave the bed, I grabbed him and hugged him back to me, his back on my chest. My arms wrapped around his small frame as he struggled to free himself from my embrace. Who could have done these things to such a good person? It made my stomach lurch from the pain and suffering he must have gone through. I can't blame him for being so reserved and distant, for being skittish about going further than making out and giving out hand jobs. I kissed a scar hidden behind his ear. “Don't run away. No matter what scars you have, no matter what has been done to you, you will always be beautiful in my eyes.”

I hugged him tighter against me, his bare skin pressed against mine. “Don't be ashamed. These scars prove to everyone that you're a survivor, a fighter. And it makes me sad to see all of these scars and angry at the people who did all of these to you, but i'm also proud that you're here with me. To have someone who has been through so much, yet trusts me to take of you is the most wonderful feeling I can ask for.”

Sky's body began to shake. The feeling of warm droplets splashing on my arm made me comfort him more. To my surprise, he wrenched out of my grasp, only to leap into my chest, his arms around my shoulder as he smashed his lips on mine. The force of the impact knocked me down onto my back, Sky on top. It didn't take me long for the shock to wear off.