Chapter 5: Battle training 2

Start from the beginning

Uraraka gets up, though she failed. She still had hope "i'm counting on you, deku" she muttered

Reaching at her ear piece, uraraka answers a call. It was izuku

"Whats happening, Uraraka?"

"Oh, ignoring me i eh? DONT GET COCKY!!" Bakugo dashed ahead, his arm stretched put as a series of explosion forces izuku to retreat

As a new round of battle unfolds, allmight voice interrupted with an announcement.

"Bakugo, use that move again... and i will forcibly end the match, you will lose. Using massive attacks like that indoors is just asking to have your own stronghold destroyed. Wether your a hero or a villain, it's a bad move and a good way to lose points"

Allmight knew that as a teacher, he should stop the match now after what bakugo did, but somehow something tells him that there is more to see and that everything will be ok.

However such thought shpuldn't sway him, his main reason for not stopping is izuku. Showing a strong determination after.

"ARGH! COME ON MAN!" Bakugo rages after being probihited to use his strongest attack.

"TIME TO POUND YOU!!" using his explosion, he dashes towards izuku, nearing almost instantly at the supported force.

Izuku seeing the incoming bakugo, couldn't help but tremble. Being scared, his mind panicking what to do.

He pushed in panick, as bakugo lifts himself up with his explosion. Going behind izuku as he blast him on the back.

"Gargh!!" Izuku groaned.

Continuing, bakugo releashed a combo on izuku, hitting him with a right hook and a grab on his hand.

"Your nothing COMPARED TO ME!!" Bakugo rages as he lift izuku up, supported by the explosion to accelerate the speed as he slams izuku down on solid concrete.

He's not giving me any time to think, he's way too strong. Using one for all could incapitate me in the whole match, how did i use megicule back then?

As izuku thought of a way, his classmates judges his brash unheroic action.

"This is just torture now!!, he already could've ended it with a capture tape"

"Not very hero like of him"

"I thought midoriya was good, but... Bakugou's battle instinct can't be beat"

Along with the negative comments, there came a few positive.

Some are quiet about it. Some wanted to go and help.

Rimuru just stares at the screen watching everything go.

Izuku gets back up. He stands strong not running away. Taking on a stance with a smile.

"Why... Why... WHY DON'T YOU USE YOUR QUIRK!! ARE YOU MOCKING ME!!?" Bakugo marches forward, gritting his testh hard. His anger reaching a boiling level "EVER SINCE WE WERE KIDS! YOU ALWAYS HAVE!"

"You're wrong, i-" Izuku tries reaaoning but was cut short.

"I KNOW YOUR LOOKING DOWN ON ME!!"

"It's because your so awesome that i wanna beat you!!" Izuku screamed on the verge of crying "I WANNA WIN!! I WANNA BEAT YOU!! YOU IDIOT!!"

"STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT YOU DAMNED NERD!!"

Both of them rushes at each other as they release their battle cry, roaring at the moments. Serious by their words.

"URARAKA!!" Izuku shouted, enough to hear through uraraka's ear piece.

"DETROIT SMASH!!" Izuku's fist aimed upward, taking large chunk of the building away. As bakugo blasts izuku with an explosion to his face. Blocked by his hand, partially covered by a black mass, now in the shape of smoke instead of fire.