WHO DID THIS??

I know you all wanted double update... But giving one update daily is getting difficult....
Hardly get time to write...

Sorry Everyone 🙏
**********************************

Sai opened the door....

'Virat kaha the tum... Main kab se....

She stopped when she saw two guards supporting Virat by his shoulder.... He was half conscious.....his forehead was bleeding... There were many cuts in his arms... His face had so many bruises... His uniform was torn...

'Y... Ye sab kya hai.... Itni chot kaise aayi inhe... ' asked Sai...

'Mrs Chavan... ACP Chavan ko aapke purane society ke ek aadmi lekar aaye hai.... Unhone kaha ki ye ek sunsaan sadak ke kinare isi halat me gire hue the.... ' he told shifting him on the sofa....

'Thank you so much bhau aapne itni help ki.... ' said Sai

They left....

Sai locked the door and came back to him.... She saw him mumbling something....

She walked towards kitchen came back with a bowl of water and a clean towel.....  She opened the drawer and bring first aid box.... She sat near him and started cleaning his wounds...

Sai wiped the blood with water using the clean towel and after applying antiseptic cream she put banded over it....

'Virat....  ' she softly said...

He didn't replied continued blabbering something....

'Virat... ' she touched his cheeks...

For a moment he stopped and looked at her with his half opened eyes...

'Sai..... ' he said..

'Sai.... Sar.... bhut dukh raha hai...' he said holding his head...

'Mere saath chalo....' she said and took him to their room...

She went towards washroom and washed his face with cold water....

She helped him in changing his shirt.....

She made him lay on her lap and apply balm on his forehead leaving the wounded area and massages his head......

He slept holding her hands.....

The whole night she kept caressing his head..... She was so tensed for him...

She was also happy that he is in front of her eyes but still the fear was visible in her eyes.....

She remembered once her Aai told about this type of situation.... When her Baba didnt came home... At that time she didn't feel anything but today she felt the fear....

She didn't slept for the whole night...
Keep looking at him with tears in her eyes and continuously thanking Bappa for his well being....

Next Morning,

Virat woke up in her lap... He looked at her... Her fingers were still threaded in his hairs... Her eyes were not close but she was lost somewhere that she didn't noticed him.....

He got up.... Sai's trace broke...

'Virat... ' she said...

'Tum please lete raho..... Tumhare sar me abhi bhi dard hai kya?? ' asked Sai placing pillow under his head.....

'Nahi abhi thik hai.... Par main yaha aaya kaise... ' he asked getting up....

'Wo society ke kuch log tumhe yaha lekar aaye the... ' she said slowly and handed him a glass of water...

Virat sensed something fishy as she was not matching her eyes with him...

He held her hands and made her sit near him....

'Kya baat hai Sai?? ' he asked lifting her chin....

As her eyes met his... She burst into tears....

She hugged him tightly....

'Tumhe pta hai main kitna darr gayi thi.....maine kaise khud ko sambhala hai.... ' she said

He hugged her back....

'I'm sorry... Par mujhe bilkul nahi pta tha ki aisa kuch ho jayega.... ' he said wiping her tears..

'Par Virat... Ye sab hua kaise?? ' asked Sai

'Main ghar ke liye nikla...lekin aadhe raaste me meri gaadi puncture ho gayi... Main bahar nikal ke check kiya... Lekin isse pehle main kuch kar pata... Kahi se 10 - 12 gunde aa gaye....unhone bhut zor se sar par mara.... Phir main behosh ho gaya.... Uske baad mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai... ' he said...

'Par tumhe kuch idea hai ki wo log kon the ya phir kisne bheja tha?? ' she asked..

'Shayad wo wahi MLA ke gunde honge jiska gunah maine kal sabit kar diya hai.... ' he said...

'Ab tum kya karoge... ' asked Sai..

'Main DIG Sir se baat karta hoon.... Or tum jayada tension mat lo... ' he said cupping her cheeks...

'Virat.... Tum please aaj ke liye rest le lo na... Tumhe bhut chot aayi hai' said Sai

'Sai tum kyu tension le rahi ho... Main bilkul thik hoon... Aur rest ki zarurat mujhe nahi tumhe hai... Kal meri wajah se tum puri raat nahi soyi ho.... Tumhare dark circles ye saaf saaf bata rahe hai..' he said caressing her cheeks

'Nahi Virat... Pehle main tumhari patti badlungi or phir nashta bhi banana hai..... Tum jao fresh ho jao.. Main abhi kuch khane ko lekar aati hoon... Kal raat ko bhi tumne kuch nahi khaya... ' she said and got up...

'Mujhe kisi bhi chiz ki zaroorat nahi hai.... Tum bas yaha aao... ' he pulled her and she fell on his chest keeping her hands on his shoulder for balance...

'Kya kar rahe ho... ' she said

'Mujhe sirf apni biwi chahiye... Main apne aap thik ho jaunga... ' he said making her lay besides her....

He got up closed the windows and switched off the lights.... Pulled her close, cover themselves with duvet and both fell asleep in each other's arms....

__________________________________

Hope you liked it!!

Vote!!

Comment!!