SUNSET

Virat came beside her......

She was sitting on the bench with her head rested at back....

He came and sat beside her...

He poked his finger on her shoulder...

'Naraz ho?? ' he asked...

She shrugged her shoulder and nodded...

He looked at her face....
Her nose became red due to continuous crying....

He stands up and then sat in front of her....

He held his ears....

'I'm sorry...mujhe tumhe nahi daatna chahiye tha.... Main maanta hu ki tum super woman hi ho.... Khush...' he cutely said....

She couldn't resist herself and hugged him tightly....

He smiled...

'Tum bhut bure ho... Pta hai... Aaj tak mere baba ne bhi mujhe nahi daanta....aur tumne mujh par chilla diya...agar tumhari jagah koi aur hota na to shayad main ek do punch maar chuki hoti par mera haath tum pe uthta hi nhi hai....' she sobbed and complained...

'Main bas darr gaya tha.... Isliye...again Sorry... Main aaj ke baad kabhi tumhe nahi datunga.' he assured...

She broke the hug....

'I'm sorry too..... Bhut rudely behave kiya na maine... ' she asked being guilty

'Haa tumne to ye bhi puch liya ki ye rishta kya kehlata hai ' he joked

She laughed....

'I'm sorry... Aaj se hum friends hai... OK... Mr. Virat Chavan ' she forwarded her hand...

'Pakke wale dost.... ' he shook hands...

'Chalo wapas jaane ka time ho gaya hai.... ' he said..

They headed back...

They reached their hotel, have their dinner together, retired to their rooms and drifted into sleep...

Next Day,

Sai And Virat decided to roam around the local places of the city....

They enjoyed the whole day together...

Somewhere Virat was realising that this is not only friendship from his side atleast....

He has fallen in love with this crazy girl....

It's 4 o'clock and she was adamant to take him somewhere....

'Sai hum kaha jaana wale hai?? ' asked Virat

'Chaloge to pta chalega na.... ' she said pulling him with her....

'Haa to chal to raha hoon... ' he said

They reached near Sunset point....

'Hum yaha kyu aaye hai... ' asked Virat...

'Suraj uncle se puchne ki kal wo kitne baje tak rise karenge... ' she said sarcastically....

'Oops... Phir se galat ladki se sawal puch liya ' he joked

'Hum yaha sunset enjoy karne aaye hai... ' she said holding his hands in her....

They sat on a rock....

Sai leaned her head on his shoulder...

'Kitna pyara nazara hai na

'Kitna pyara nazara hai na.... ' she said mesmerisingly...

'Beshak..... ' he said looking at her face...

There were many tourists there specially couples enjoying the pleasant atmosphere with there partners...

She got a call from her mother...

'Aur Mrs Joshi.... Kaise call kiya... Aapke husband aapse gussa hai kya... Ya phir aapne phir se unse jhagda kiya..' she teased

'Tu thakti nahi hai.... Apni Aai se aisa baat karte hue... ' said Alka

'Kya yaar Aai..isi liye main zayada baba se baat karti hu.... Wo na mujhe mere hi way me jawab dete hai....' said Sai

'Accha bta tujhe maza to aa raha hai na ?' asked Alka

'Haa Aai mujhe bhut maza aa raha hai... Shayad maine itna enjoy kisi bhi trip pe nahi kiya... ' she said looking at him....

'Wo sab chor or ye bta ki wapas kab aa rahi hai... Teri bhut yaad aa rahi hai hame  ..' said Alka

'Alle kal tak to aapko shanti mil rahi thi aaj meri yaad aa rahi hai ' said Sai

'Sai tu jaanti hai na tere hone se iss ghar ki raunak hai... Tu nahi hoti hai to ye ghar kitna khali lagta hai... Maano ghar na ho gaya library ho gayi... ' her mother said and she laughed...

Virat was listening their talks....
He felt happy that how loving family she got....
He remembered his childhood and he got goosebumps.....

Sai was talking to her mother when he saw Virat running towards the other side panickly.....

'Virat....' she shouted

'Aai main aapse baad me baat karti hu... ' she declined the call and ran towards him....

She reached and saw that he saved a child from kidnapping... And beating the kidnapper....

'Virat.... Chor do usse....wo marr jayega... ' said Sai pulling his arms..

'Nahi Sai ye log baacho ko behla kar yaha se le jaate hai or uski zindagi barbaad kar dete hai... ' he said continously beating him...

Sai hugged him from front in order to stop him...

'Virat shant dekho ab baccha safe hai.... Or police bhi aati hi hogi..' she said caging him in her arms...

His body was trembling and he was panting....

She broke the hug and made him sit on the nearby bench...

'Virat... Tum itna kyu kaanp rahe ho..... Kuch aisa hai jo tum mujhse share karna chahte ho... ' she asked cupping his face...

___________________________________

Precap : His Dark Past!!

___________________________________

Excited??

Vote!!

Comments!!

Will meet soon!!