CARING VEERU

At midnight...

Virat woke up and saw her comfortably laid on his chest... He got up carefully and without disturbing her sleep he picked her in his arms and walked towards his bedroom......

He made her sleep on bed and covered her with duvet and laid beside her....

Feeling him near her she pulled him close and kept her head on his chest... He smiled and covered themselves properly and slept....

Next Morning,

Sai woke up, still on the bed with eyes closed...

'Aai..... ' she mumbled when she heard some sounds....

'Nahi biwi ji... Aapka Pati... ' she heard and got up...

She saw him standing with a cup of coffee....

'Good Morning Sweetheart!! ' he lovingly said

'Virat tum ghar kab aaye... ' she asked shockingly...

'Seriously?? ' he looked at her...

'Kya... ' she asked

'Look around... ' he said...

'Ohh... Hamari shaadi ho gayi hai na... Main abhi sapne me tumhe belan se maar rahi thi isliye mujhe laga ki main sapna dekh rahi hoon... ' she said and he looked at her in shock....

'Tum mujhe belan se maar rahi thi!!' he said

'Sapne me!! ' she corrected...

'Par kyu.... ' he asked

'Wo to yaad nahi... ' she said showing her teeth

'Accha wo sab choro or Jao jaldi brush kar lo warna coffee thandi ho jayegi..... Mujhe bhi PS jaana hai.... ' he said and she got down from bed....

She gave a hard kiss on his cheeks and  went towards washroom....

She came back after brushing and saw him pressing his uniform...

'Virat... Hato main kar deti hoon...' she said...

'Arey nahi.. Main kar raha hu na... Tum apni coffee pi lo... ' he said..

'Par Virat main hoon na.... Tumhe ye sab kyu karna hai.... Ye meri responsibility hai na..... Aai bhi baba ke kapde press karti hai... ' she said and he smiled...

'Aisa to kahi nahi likha... Aur agar shaadi dono ne ki hai to responsibilities tumhari akeli ki kyu.... Or tumhe ye kaam karne ki zarurat nahi hai... Itna to main kar hi sakta hoon na....' he said

She was impressed by his thoughts...
She back hugged him....

'Wahh pati dev aaj to aapne khush hi kar diya... Matlab wahh... Kitne ucch Vichar hai aapke... '  she dramatically said...

He chuckled at her antics...
The dramatic Sai Joshi is back which is usually came out in front of her parents....he had seen her joking with Aai and Baba in this way...

'Accha chalo ab naha bhi lo.... ' he said...

'Ek minute.... Main yaha kaise so rahi thi... Raat ko... Wo... Chii... Main yaha kyu hoon.... Wo... Wo Chipkali.... Eww... Main jaa rahi hu... ' she blabbered....

'sai.... Shaant maine usse bhaga diya hai.....tumhare jaagne se pehle hi or uss hole ko cover bhi kar diya hai.... Ab wo wapas nhi aayegi ' he said...

Pakka na... ' she asked

'Haa baba pakka... ' he said

'Lekin tum bahar jao...  main door lock karungi... Kyunki kal aapne hamare bathroom ka darwaza tod diya tha... ' she said

'Kiski wajah se toda tha maine ' he asked raising his eyebrow...

'Woh mujhe nahi pata... Par tum abhi bahar jaa rahe ho... ' she pushed him outside...

He goes to Sunny's room with his uniform....

After half and hour the door unlocks...

He came in... She was wearing her earrings.... He was stunned to see her.... She was wearing a grey coloured Saree with backless blouse... Her hairs were on one side of her shoulder giving a full view of her bare back....

He back hugged her keeping his hands around her waist....

'Mr Chavan aapko police station nahi jana... '  she said keeping her hands over his...

'Mrs Chavan.... Aapko dekhne ke baad to nahi mann kar raha jaane ka....' he said kissing her neck....

'Virat.... Tumhe der nahi ho rahi....' she asked

'Nahi... Sab samajh jayenge... After all I'm newly married... ' he said opening the knot of her blouse....

She widened her eyes...

'Kya kar rahe ho.....Sunny bhaiya ghar pe hai... ' she stammered

'Wo office jaa chuka hai..we can continue.... ' he replied...

Before he could do something his phone rang.....

He took out his phone from his pocket... But before he could answer she snatched the phone from his hand and throw it on bed...

'Arey Virat tum continue karo na.... Wo log samajh jayenge... After all you are newly married... ' she teased using his words on him....

He picked the call and replied...

'Yes sir... I'm coming... ' he said and declined the call...

He looked at her who was controlling her laugh...

'Accha suno.... I'm going... Will try to come early... Take care or please don't skip your meals.... ' he instructed

'Anything more Sir! ' she asked...

'No... Just take care... ' he said and kissed her forehead...

'Bye... ' he said cupping her cheeks...

'Bye.... ' she said...

They came out...

Sai locked the door when he went away....

'Chal Sai Joshi Chavan bhut kaam pada hai... ' she said to herself and went to kitchen to have her breakfast... ____________________________________

Hope you liked it!!

Vote!!

Comment!!