WHERE IS VIRAT??

1 month later,

Everything is good in Sairat's life.
They have shifted to the new police quarter named it as 'Sairat Nivas'.... Sunny left for America two weeks ago.....

Sai has joined the hospital....From last week Virat is busy in some important case so he usually didn't get much time to talk......But they tried to have their dinner together.... They also planned to go on a short trip for refreshment but Virat didn't get leave .....

Sai unlocked the door...as she entered she found an envelope laying on the floor...

It looks like a legal document in the name of Virat.... It was sealed so Sai didn't opened.....

She locked the door....kept the envelope on the table and went to her room for changing her cloths.....

She came back after sometime and went towards kitchen.....

She thought to prepare Virat's favourite dish as he was talking about it in the morning.....

She happily prepare Puran Poli for him.....

'Bas ab Virat jaldi se aa jaye... ' she said...

Just then she got her Aai's call....

'Hello Aai... Kaisi hai aap??' she asked as she pick the call...

'Hello mera baccha... Main thik hu... Tu kaisi hai... ' asked Alka

'Main bhi acchi hoon.... Abhi aapke bete ke liye puran poli bana rahi hoon... ' she said...

'Ohho.... Meri beti itni mehnati bhi hai.... Yaha to sirf Aai ye bana do... Aai wo bana do karti rehti thi.. ' teased Alka

'Kya Aai aap bhi.... Aapko pata  bhi hai.. Breakfast or hum dono ka lunch Virat banata hai... Or sirf dinner main banati hoon....maine usko bola ki main bana lungi to kehta hai ki Sai.. Mujhe pta hai tumhe khana banana pasand nahi hai... Main ye kar lunga... ' she praised him...

'Sai... Tu sach me bhut lucky hai jo tujhe Virat jaisa pati mila hai... Warna to sarkari naukri wale ladke khud ko kahi ke raja samajh baithte hai... ' said Alka

'Haa Aai lucky to main bhut hoon.... Aapko pta hai roz subha mujhe hospital drop karta hai jabki uska route bilkul alag hai...' she said....

'Accha Aai.. Waise mere baba kaha hai... Kahi aap unse dinner to nahi banwa rahe na... ' she teased

'Nahi wo ek zaroori case me lage hue hai isliye der se hi aate hai or jaldi chale bhi jaate hai... ' Alka told

'Aai...Virat bhi ek zaroori case ke baare me baat to kar raha tha... Wo bhi busy hi rehta hai... Din me ek bhi message nahi karta hai...' she said with a pout...

'Sai... Tujhe to experience hoga na.. Tere baba bhi to police me hi hai na.... ' said Alka...

'Haa Aai wo to hai.. ' she said

'Chal Sai apna or Virat ka khyal rakhna main ab phone rakhti hoon... ' said Alka..

'Haa Aai... Bye.. ' she said and declined the call...

She looked at the clock... It was 9:30 PM... So she thought to read the patient's file...

After few hours... She closed the file and looked at the time... It was 10:30...

She looked at her phone and found no missed call from him... As he always inform her about his late coming...

She dialed his number but it was switched off....

She waited for some more minutes but with each passing minute her heart is becoming heavy.....she is scared for him....

She decided to call at his police station...

She dialed the number and a constable pick the call....

'Hello Pune police station...' said the constable...

'Hello.. Main ACP Virat Chavan ki wife bol rahi hoon....' she told

'Jai Hind ma'am.. ' said the constable..

'Jai Hind..... kya please aap unse ek baar meri baat karta sakte hai...' said Sai..

'I'm sorry ma'am par sir to yaha se nikal chuke hai... ' he told...

'Kitne der pehle nikle hai wo ??' asked Sai

'Ma'am wo to ek ghante pehle hi nikal gaye the.... Infact aaj to unka serious case solve ho gaya isliye wo aaj jaldi nikle the... ' he told....

Sai's heartbeat increased..fear crowded her mind.....

'Kaha gaya hoga... Itna time to kabhi nahi laga.... Kya karu.... Aur koi dost bhi mujhe pata nahi hai jaha jaa sakta hai.....' she thought

'Bappa please mere Virat ko sahi salamat mere pass bhej do... ' she prayed joining her hands....

She tried his number again and again but it was switched off....

She called Sunny and casually asked about his other friends... She didn't want him to worry...

But Sunny told that he has no close friend as he was the only friend of him.....

She declined the call and after that she thought to go to the police station....

She took her bag...just then the bell rang.... She throw the bag and ran towards entrance....

She opened the door...

'Virat tum kaha the main kab se.....

She stopped when she saw it.... She was shocked....

__________________________________

Excited??

Vote!!

Comment!!