Six.

We arrived at the destination first, and while Yoongi and Daisy were flirting, it was awkward between Jimin and I.

Eventually, Jimin spoke, "You know that they actually still deny that they're dating?"

I looked at him and laughed, "But it's so obvious,"

He returned my smile, "We all knew as soon as it started. They're cute together,"

I looked over at Yoongi's happy smile and Daisy's flushed cheeks. I hadn't seen her that happy with a guy before, "They are. At least she's being treated right. Her last boyfriend was an asshole,"

"Yeah, I actually think he's in love,"

It fell back into uncomfortable silence and Jimin looked troubled, as if he wanted to speak more but couldn't figure out how.

Luckily for me, the door opened and on came the rest of the rabble.

I tried not to notice how Jungkook's eyes immediately found me and remembered I still had his huge jacket around my shoulders.

I shrugged it off and hung it over the back of my chair. Putting it on the chair next to me would be an invite for him to sit down there.

Luckily, Namjoon flopped into the seat next to me, "I put in our order for food already, they'll come get our drinks in a minute,"

Everyone took a seat and Jungkook was unfortunately directly opposite. Damn.

Once the food arrived and everyone began eating and drinking, the members got a little rowdier, but it was fun. Until the conversation turned to me.

"So, what about you?" Taehyung looked at me, "Do you have a boyfriend? Girlfriend? Strange relationship wit a toothbrush?"

I laughed with everyone else and shook my head, "Single as a lone pringle,"

"Ayyy, that's a lie," Hoseok said, "You-"

I glared at him and he faltered.

"You obviously have something battery powered you're close friends with," he finished, his cheeks flushing.

"What girl doesn't," Jin said, "But we want to know if there's a person,"

"I don't have a battery powered friend," Daisy said, clearly trying to save me.

"You don't need one," Taehyung scoffed, "You have a coffee powered boyfriend,"

Daisy flushed bright pink, her eyes darting to Yoongi, "No I don't,"

She smiled at me a little when the conversation turned to the members telling her how obvious their relationship was.

I couldn't help but smile as the boys teased the couple.

"Do you, though?" Jimin asked from beside me, "Have a boyfriend?"

I shook my head, "I don't. I'm happy being single," I added as nicely as I could.

Hoseok was not to be deterred, however.

"What about you and Jungkook, then?"

The table went silent and all eyes turned to me and Jungkook. He smirked, leaning back in his seat.

I narrowed my eyes.

"Nothing is going on between us," I finally said firmly.

"Yet," He added on.

I was starting to get irritated.

"It never has and it never will,"

His grin grew wider, "You're cute when you're in denial. Just because you were too drunk to remember, doesn't mean it didn't happen,"

The collective gasp around the table set my teeth on edge. I wanted to punch him.

"Wait, wait," Namjoon, the deep and soothing voice of reason sounded from beside me, "You're going too far JK. Also, did you take advantage of her when she was drunk?!"

Jungkook looked relaxed, "We were both drunk and she came onto me, not the other way around,"

"Well I don't think-"

I took over for him, "Whether I did or not, whether we had sex or not, it's not going to happen again, so stop it,"

"Whatever you say, Princess,"

I stood up so quickly that my chair probably left scratches from where it scraped so loudly.

"I've asked you not to call me that. I'm going home,"

The table was shocked into silence as I grabbed my bag. It was my first fucking day at my new job and it was already like this.

Not a good omen.

Jungkook grabbed his keys, "I'll drive you home, it's late. I haven't had any alcohol,"

"No thank you," I snapped, "I'll call a cab,"

"We'd be more comfortable if you let him drive you home," Jin said, "Maybe you can talk like adults and sort out this mess,"

"I'd rather-"

"Please?" Jin's plea made me sigh.

"Fine. But if he tries anything, it's not my fault of he goes into work with a black eye tomorrow,"

The tension in the room eased and there was some laughter.

"If he has a black eye tomorrow, we will match it for you," Yoongi said, his arm sneakily moving around Daisy's shoulders.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his hyungs and dumped his coat on me again.

"Come on. I have to go home to my dog anyway,"

I followed him out, annoyed that I'd let myself be manipulated into getting a lift home from Jungkook.