Ch 39 : End of Enemies.

Hey guys...Thankyou so much for the votes and comments.
In the previous chapter, I've mentioned about the last one enemy, and I meant Adheera which many of you guessed...but as many of you also wanted it to be Kamal...and how can I disappoint my lovely readers?...so I'll try to satisfy that too.

And also, Happy Dussehra guys!....it's a festival that symbolizes the victory of good over evil and what a coincidence of this chapter being the victory of our power couple over their enemies.

Enough of the Author's talk and Let's go ahead with the story.

Gurupandiyan reaches a place which looked like a hide-out place and sees Adheera and his men, still not recovered from their previous encounter with Rocky.

Gurupandiyan: KGF ki inko dhaati dhorikindhi.
(We found another way to KGF)

Adheera gets up from his place, with a face that showed nothing but cruelty and happiness of finally getting a way to get what he always wanted.

Adheera: Enti adhi?
(What's that?)

Gurupandiyan: Mine no.3...chaala dhuram thavvi undhi...workers evaru ipudu akada leru...konchem thavvithe direct ga KGF lopaliki vellochu.
(Mine no.3..it's been dug for long....there are no workers there now...if you dig some distance...you can go directly into KGF)

Adheera and his men get excited with the news and reach the place from where they should start digging.

Meanwhile in the palace, Chaacha puts off the receiver and turns towards Rocky and others

Chaacha: Chaavu ni vethukkuntu vasthunaru...
(They're coming searching their death themselves.)

Rocky: So, Gurupandiyan actually came useful for us.

Vaanaram: Ipudu enti?
(What now?)

Rocky: Mine no.3 lo workers evaru leru kada..alage dhaggarlo unna workers kuda clear cheyandi...gaurds ni ready cheyandi...Vachina okaru kuda praanalatho undakudadhu.
(There are already no workers in Mine 3...clear the workers in nearby place too...say the gaurds to be prepared...not a single person from who is coming there should stay alive..)

Suddenly, Om enters the place with a news

Om: Flash News...actually happy news for me and you boss!

Everyone look at him with question faces.

Om: Kamal is coming along with Adheera...he's helping him.

Rocky: I always knew that he's going to die in my hands...I guess the day has come finally.