Ch 9 : Truths and Confusion!

Hey guys!...Thankyou for the votes and comments...

This chapter continues from the last one.

So..Reena accepts with her friends that she is in love with Rocky.

Krithi: Nuvu padipoyav ani thelsu kani...epudu nunchi oh artham kaledhu...chepu epudu padipoyav?
(We know that you've fallen for him...but we don't know when did it happen...so say when did you fall for him?)

Siri : Wait!...let me guess...ashram kids meedha thana concern chusi impress ayyav kada?
(Wait!...let me guess...seeing his concern about ashram kids...you were impressed right?)

Reena just looks at her without any expression meaning she was wrong.

Siri: I'm wrong...understood👍

Anvi: Mari antha late ga ankuntunav nuvu..aroju KGF lo thana gurinchi thelsukunam kada...apudu..right?
(You're thinking that it happened too late...the day we went to KGF and knew about him no...then she's impressed..right?)

Reena again looks at her without any expression meaning she was wrong too.

Anvi: Understood!

Priyanka: Antha kanna mundhu ante...meru kalisina first day...ante...chudagane padipoyava?
(If it's even before that...it means the first day...so.. you fell for him just after seeing him?)

Anvi: Ohoo!...love at first sight haa!

Reena still has that expressionless face.

Anvi: Even this is also wrong?..mari epudu padipoyav bro?
(Even this is also wrong?...then when did you fall for him bro?)

Reena: One month back.

Everyone were shocked and looking at each other thinking what was she saying.

Krithi: One month?...ante meru one month back eh kalisara?
(One month?...that means you guys met each other one month back?)

Reena: We didn't meet each other.

Anvi: Then?...without meeting.. how were you in love with him?

Reena: We didn't have to meet each other to make me fall for him.

Priyanka: Bro...it's really confusing...say it clearly and completely.

Reena sighs and starts telling the whole story.