Ch 36 : A Promise!

Hey guys!...Thankyou so much for the votes and comments.

Let's continue with the story.

Reena is in the garden reading a book and sees Chaacha and Vaanaram talking with worried faces..she goes near them to know what was worrying them so much.

Reena: Em ayndhi?
(What happened?)

Chaacha: Bangalore warehouse lo raid jarigindhi...stock antha Mysore ki shift chesaru...kani..
(A raid happened on Bangalore warehouse...the stock is shifted to Mysore...but..)

Reena: Kani?
(But what?)

Chaacha: Okka gold biscuit dhorikindhi.
(They found one gold biscuit.)

Reena: Stock safe eh kada...Rocky ki thelsa?
(Stock is safe right...does Rocky know this?)

Chaacha just nods indicating that Rocky knew the news.

Reena: Kopamga undi untadu...Ekada unadu?
(He might be angry...where is he?)

Vaanaram: Thechukovadaniki velladu.
(He went to bring that.)

Reena: Em thechukovadaniki?
(Bring what?)

Vaanaram: Ah okka gold biscuit.
(That one gold biscuit.)

Reena looks at them shocked and they nod with a sigh.

On the other hand,
Rocky reaches the Bangalore Police Station in a special vehicle with a gun supplier.

The police see him entering the station with style and an aggressive face showing coldness.

Inspector: Who are you?

They look at a kid who was constantly giving an elevation about him as if the whole building is going to collapse because of that one person...little did they know that was going to happen for real.

Kid: Bhairya!...Raja Krishnappa bhairya!
Ma vurilo andharu ithanni Rocky Bhai antaru sir!
(Everyone in our village call him Rocky Bhai sir!)

Everyone recognize him by the name...why not?..as it was a brand by then that everyone knew about.
A police takes the gold and comes towards him with shivering body and handovers it to the rightful owner with trembling hands.

Rocky holds the gold and looks around the place before leaving making everyone finally breathe that they were holding back till now while watching the monster they always heard of.

Rocky starts the van and suddenly hears the gun supplier reminding him.

Supplier: Field lo test chestha annaru kada sir...ekada chestharu sir?
(You said you'll test in the field no sir...where will you do sir?)

Then suddenly the van takes a sharp curve making all the dust raise from the ground and the supplier jumps off the van coughing with with dust and sees the kid sitting on a jeep having a snack as if he was going to watch an action film.

The supplier and police look at the van and see Rocky fixing the gun on a tripod aiming at the station.

He suddenly starts firing all the bullets he had and destroyed the whole building along with the vehicles infront of it.
Finally, when he was done...he moves forward and lights his cigarette with the heat produced by the gun due to all the firing.