Ch 11 : Reena's Backstory

Hey guys!...Thankyou for the votes and comments.

This chapter continues from the last one.

Rocky: OK fine...I'll say...sit.

Reena sits back and waits for him to continue.

Rocky: So...it started on the first day...campus gurinchi ne gurinchi thelisaka doubt vachindhi...inni years KGF nunchi seperate ga ela unchagaligav ani...I mean naku one day kuda pettaledhu...alantidhi suryavardhan and Garuda vallaki peddha matter kadhu...but vallu asalu campus jolike vellaledhu ani thelisindhi...so edho reason undhi anpinchindhi.
(So...it started on the first day...when I heard about campus and you...I had a doubt...how were you able to keep campus separated from KGF for those many years...I mean it didn't take me one day to takeover it...then it's not a big thing for Suryavardhan or Garuda...but I came to know that they never tried to touch the campus or you...so..I understood that there was some reason behind it.)

Reena: Fair enough!..continue please.

Rocky: Ah doubt strong avvadaniki reason ee vaanaram eh.
(This vaanaram is responsible for making the doubt strong)

Reena looks at vaanaram who is now afraid how will reena react for the accusation made by Rocky.

Vaanaram: Idhi mari baundhi...nenu em chesanu?
(This is too much...what did I do?)

Rocky: Neku propose chesanu kada...chala wild ga react ayyadu dhaniki...thana gurinchi meku thelidhu...thanu correct kadhu....ani vidagotte trials chesadu..apude artham indhi...thanaki ne gurinchi edho thelusu ani.
(I proposed you no...he started behaving wildly...he started saying things like...you don't know her...she's not correct for you..like this he made trials of separation...then I understood that he knows something more about you.)

Reena:(to vaanaram) Seriously man?

Vaanaram: (Shrugging his shoulder) Not my fault...Your Protection was my responsibility...

Reena: (rolls her eyes) Right.. you and your ways of Protection.

Rocky: You cannot blame him...he was just doing his duty...

Reena:(sarcastic)Oh really...thanks for letting me know that...
By the way...doubt vachindhi okay...but exact ga nenu evaro ela thelisindhi
(By the way...you had a doubt..that's fine...but how did you know who I was exactly?)