14

-FELIX-

for the rest of that day, nothing interesting happens. the only thing that happens is a bunch of minsung but whatever.

-the next day-

"anyone wanna go bowling?" i ask.

"oooh yes!" hyunjin says ecstatically.

"sure, why not!" says chan, "i'm driving car 1 though!"

"then i'll drive car 2" says minho.

we all get ready and wait for the others to prepare. in the middle of me changing, once again, hyunjin walks in and sees my shirtless. this time, he doesn't cover his eyes, but stares. 

"my eyes are up here, pretty boy." i smirk.

"sorry, you're just built like a literal greek god..." he stares into my stomach, his mouth slightly ajar. i blush a lot and turn around. i suddenly feel warm air fanning across my neck. 

"need any help there, greek god?" hyunjin says in a seductive tone behind me.

"maybe." i smirk, turning around to look at him. i pull him close and kiss him hard. 

"we're gonna be late, everyone's waiting for us." i say concerned.

"fuck them, they can wait."

"but, i'm not ready for that yet... can we just stick to kisses?"

"i wasn't even planning on that. but yes kisses are fine." he does the "•v•" face and kisses me gently. i hug him and put on my shirt.

we then head down together and everyone's staring at us.

"where have you two lovebirds been?!" jisung asks suspiciously. 

"nowhere..." i smirk.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" jeongin just dolphin screams out of nowhere and we all burst into laughter. that certainly lifted up the mood and changed the topic quickly!

-

me and hyunjin get into car 2 and we have a blast. the music was turned up to full volume and all people heard outside was "DU DU DU" really loud. once we got there, we were all red-faced and out of breath from laughing. the others had straight faces; i guess they didn't enjoy their ride.

we got inside the building to find a whole area reserved for us near the end of the room. we split up into teams of 2, chosen by ourselves. obviously, me and hyunjin were a team, and minsung were a team, but the other teams were seungmin & chan and jeongin & changbin. ship...

me and hyunjin went first and hyunjin scored a strike on his first bowl. i ran to hug him but slipped and fell onto the floor. he rushed over to me and examined me.

"are you okay? does anything hurt? which part of you hurts i'll rub it for you? oh my poor baby!" he picks me up bridal style and carries me onto the couch. i saw the others fake gagging in the background.

"hyunjinnie, i'm fine, just let me stand up and i'll be- OWWWWWWW!" i fell to the ground out of pain. i couldn't walk properly, let alone stand up. hyunjin wrapped his arm around me and helped me walk. i asked him to carry me and he did so. he drove me straight to the ER and he even wrapped a piece of his shirt, that he ripped, around my leg. this man honestly cares too much about me, but i like how romantic he is about it.

"hey chan we're at the ER. yeah, he hasn't been treated yet, it may take a while. mhm, yeah i wrapped my shirt around his leg. ok, bye" hyunjin hangs up the phone and turns to me.

"how're you feeling? does it hurt at all?"

"not that much, apart from the fact i can't walk, i'm sure i'll be fine." i smile. 

-one hour later-

the doctor finally calls me in. he asks me what happened and i explain to him the full story. i even mention that hyunjin is my boyfriend which doesn't surprise the doctor a single bit. he was really chill. he took me to the x-ray room and the radiologists there took an x-ray of my leg. they tell me that it shows my ankle to be sprained. great, now i can't dance. that's just great. once we leave the x-ray room, the doctor tells me not to put pressure on it for around 2 weeks until it is fully healed. i look at hyunjin, who looks very concerned.

"i'm sorry but, he's a dancer, he can't take this time off. he needs to practice for an upcoming albu-show." 

"well, he needs to so just take care of him for now and come back next week. goodbye."

we leave the hospital and head home. today was eventful. but i'm glad it happened. at least hyunjin was so caring, i don't know what i'd ever do without him. he's gonna take care of me for the next few weeks, which i could not be more grateful for. 

"thanks for everything, hyunjin. i love you."

"love you too, sunshine."

--

-HYUNJIN-

OMFG HE JUST SAID I LOVE YOU TO ME. DJFJJFJNVDV IM DYING. HELP, PLEASE. play ot cool hyunjin, play it cool.

"love you too, sunshine."

FUCK I SOUNDED LIKE SUCH AN IDIOT THERE. STUPID HYUNJIN.

"'sunshine', i like that name." felix smiles.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY MOOOOOOLY GUACAMOOOOOOOOOLE HE LIKES 'SUNSHINE'

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

YES. YES YES YES YES.

"y-yeah, uh. i-i'm gonna go take a b-bath-h. s-see you." i rush off to my bathroom and speed-run my bath. i then lay down in my bed and contemplate what just happened.

"h-he likes my name."

"sunshine. my sunshine."

"baby sunshine." i smile and stare at the painted stars on my ceiling. they remind me of his freckles.

"hyunjinnie, you in here? it's me, sunshine." the sweet, sunny voice of felix called out.

"the door's open, come in." i sit up immediately. he comes and sits down next to me. he puts his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder. i lean my head on his and wrap my arm around him. i kiss his forehead. 

"wanna watch a movie? you can pick." i ask.

"ooh yes!! i pick... ENCANTO!" felix smiles cutely. omfg why does he have to be this cute istg-

"bruh that's such a dead movie but whatever. whatever you pick, i'll watch." i smile. we head downstairs and sit down on the couch. me and felix snuggle up cutely and we snap a few pics. i post one not too sus one on insta and caption it "movie night with yongbokkie💙🤍". we enjoy the movie thoroughly and go to sleep after that.

"remember when we used to just be friends with benefits?"

"yeah, this is much better."

-THE END, FOR NOW-

hope you guys enjoyed BOOK 1. BOOK 2 coming soon!!!