6

-HYUNJIN-

aahhhh! felix is gone and i'm sad now! the members are trying to cheer me up but its not the same... apparently, he's going to record a new song for im nayeon's solo from twice. i wish i could have came with him.

*ring ring, ring ring*

FELIX💗✨🌺

FACETIME VIDEO...

OMG FELIX IS FACETIMING ME! i excuse myself from the others and answer the call.

"heyy, how's it going?" to my surprise, nayeon pops out from behind felix, startling me.

"nayeon! you scared me!" i scold her.

"sorry, just wanted to get to know my co-star's boyf-"

"NAYEON! SHUSH!" felix yelled so loud that my speakers nearly broke. 

"s-sorry about, uhm, that..."

"it's fine." i smile at him and he smiles at me back, showing off his beautiful smile that i can never forget. i feel my cheeks redden. i look away and get myself together before turning back.

"can you tell me the song's name??" i inquire, hoping for an answer.

"it's called 'NO PROBLEM' and i think you'll love it when it comes out." felix explains eagerly to me.

(a/n: i'm listening to lilac by iu slowed cuz it reminds me of my crush as its her favourite song 💗✨😊)

i ask some more questions to the two of them about the song and about other things like how they're getting along and stuff. i couldn't wait to hear the full song! felix gave me some snippets of his part and i just got more impatient. so i begged him to send me a draft of the full song and i absolutely loved it. i started to blush when felix's part came on in the third verse. he was so good. 

as quick as time flied, felix was already coming back, it had already been an hour and now he's coming back. i was waiting for him eagerly at the park gate. as soon as i saw him, i ran straight up to him and hugged him tight. 

"ok, h-hyunjin, i might need to breathe sometime soon-" he managed to squeeze out. 

"sorry, was that too tight?" i ask, scratching the back of my neck. 

"a little" he chuckles but i just pick him up and carry him over to the benches. he kicks about in my arms but i just continue walking unbothered. i look at the other members and they're staring weirdly at us two. i smile at them but they just smirk and wink at me. i give them the cut-it-out look and place felix gently on the bench. it's not like minho and jisung aren't crushing on each other worse than me and felix. they literally are always together and cry when they're separated.

"i have one question for you felix." i say to felix sternly, as if it was something serious. he started to sweat a little.

"do you ship minho and jisung, cuz if not you aren't my friend anymore" i acted like such a 6-year-old in year 1 (first grade). 

"of course i do, who do you think i am" he sighed of relief after saying that, as he probably thought it was something serious.  

i sat down beside him and put my head on his shoulder, grip on his waist and look over to minsung and see them kissing! i squeeze on felix's waist to get his attention and point to the two lovey-dovey boys on the bench beside us. he opens his mouth wide and starts to laugh in shock and happiness. i pull out my phone and take a photo of them two; i post it online and caption it: "minsung is official". i show it to felix and he cackles like me when i did a play and was cast as a sorcerer. i open the spotify app and play LILAC by IU and put in my earphones, felix steals one and puts it in his ear, so we can listen together. i straighten myself to stretch, but felix lays his head on my chest and hugs me. i hug him back and he falls asleep. 

soon after, it was time to leave; felix was still asleep but i didn't want to wake him up, so i carried him over to his room and tucked him into bed. i left my phone and i plugged in the other earphone into his ear, so he can enjoy the blissful and soothing voice of lee jieun (IU). funny how her and felix have the same last name! i guess 'lee' really is more popular than i thought. i took felix's hand and sat on the ledge of his bed for a while. i see his eyes opening slowly.

"slept well?" i ask, slightly teasing him.

"i guess. wait, where are we?"

"we're back home. i had to carry you back here cause i didn't want to wake you up." i explain.

"you could have just woke me up, you know?"

"yeah, but you looked so peaceful and i didn't wanna disturb your sleep!" felix sighs and rolls his eyes playfully. i lean over and hug him, then take my phone away and leave him be. "sleep well, best friend" i mutter to myself, just quiet enough for nobody to hear. 

---

-FELIX- 

i wake up again (third time today) to be being alone in the room once again. i hear the door creak open loudly and see the shiny blonde hair of hyunjin peek through the gap between the door and the doorframe. he quietly opened the rest of the door and he was startled to see me awake. he stepped over the threshold and walked over to me.

"morning - or should i say - afternoon. you've slept for the whole entire day today! c'mon be a little active!" hyunjin scolded me for sleeping all day and went on a rant about how i should have been more alert and awake. blah blah blah.

"you should've went to bed earlier last ni-" i cut him off by pressing my lips gently upon his. as i pulled away, immediately started blushing and hid myself under the covers out of embarrassment.

"s-sorry for, uh, that- i-i-uh-i wasn't thinking and i just did it." i started to panic talk and hyunjin shushed me in the same way i did to him.

"wait i'm so confused about our relationship right now- are we friends? lovers? enemies? oh i love enemies to lovers it's so- and i'm starting to ramble. so just tell me, what are we?" i ramble curiously on and on. 

"we're just friends, friends with benefits" hyunjin replied affirmingly. i nod and think for a second: just friend with benefits? i'm ok as long as it's not enemies, that'll be much worse than anything else.

i text chan excitedly once hyunjin leaves the room.

Channie✨💙

Me

CHAN! YOU WILL NOT 
BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Channie✨💙

WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!!?!?

Me

I KISSED HYUNJIN AND HE KISSED ME TOO!!!
HE SAID WE'RE "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS"
BUT I'M KINDA SKEPTICAL

Channie✨💙

OMG WHERE ARE YOU I'M COMING
OVER THERE

Me

I'M IN HYUNJIN'S BED CUZ HE TOOK
ME THERE WHEN I FELL ASLEEP IN THE
PARK APPARENTLY

and with that, i saw chan step into my room all excited and squealing "EEEEEEE" repeatedly around the room. i shushed him by putting my finger on my lips and saying "SHHH" as loud as he was squealing. i explained everything and he was left shook - and i mean shook. s-h-o-o-k. his jaw was hanging open and i started laughing. soon after, chan left and hyunjin entered the room. he came close to me and flopped onto the bed tiredly. i scooched over and let him have space to lay down, so he did just that. he grabbed me by the waist, pulled me close and hugged me tight. i hugged him back and together, for the fourth time today, we both fell asleep. 

we were just friends with benefits...