8

"game on, changbin" he smirks.

-FELIX-

it's finally the time i am going to confront changbin on his actions; i will find out some things i may not want to find out but oh well. here goes nothing.

i go into the living room with hyunjin and we sit on the couch beside changbin. i purposely sit on hyunjin's lap and straddle him. i play with his hair and smile at him constantly. i can feel a grip on the couch tighten and when i looked beside me, i saw changbin burning with rage. i didn't stop there. i pulled hyunjin by the collar and kissed him passionately. changbin stood up and stormed out of the room. i couldn't seem to pull myself away from hyunjin, i was stuck kissing him. he finally pulls away and i'm free. i put my hands on either side of his knees and lay back. 

"i should probably check on changbin" i laugh.

"yeah, go do that. we don't want him to become the emo depressed one of our group." hyunjin says the last sentence through clenched teeth. i get up from his lap and i go to see where changbin went. i find him in the bathroom knocking things over and crying hysterically. i go up to him.

"hey, changbin. you okay?" i ask.

"go away, felix. i don't wanna fucking talk to you ever again." he says sternly, without taking a single glance in my direction. he continues crying. now i feel bad.

"are you mad because i kissed hyunjin and because i was flirty with him?"

"yes" he mumbles so i can't hear him.

"sorry?"

"yes" he says louder.

"AHA! I KNEW IT! sorry"

"it's fine. i know you like hyunjin. go be with him for all i care, it's not like i ever stood a chance with you. i've had these feelings for you for about a year now and i should've known before i developed feelings for you. it was stupid of me to ever think that you might like me back. i'm a loser, i'm a lover. what can i say? i catch feelings easily and just end up getting my heart broken in return." he admits whilst crying. i go up closer to him and hug him. i hug him in a friendly way. not in the way i hug hyunjin - he's different. 

"changbin. you will always be one of my best friends and my hyung. i will always love you in a friendly way but not in a lovey way. i have feelings for someone else, as you know, and i don't want to be stuck between two people. i never wanted you to feel sad about this, i just wanted to know, i just wanted answers. i only did this because i thought you had a crush on me, which i was correct about. i'm sorry, changbin-hyung. i'll love you in a friendly way forever.." i say the last sentence walking out the bathroom.

i go back to hyunjin.

"well? how'd it go? does he like you?" hyunjin asks, grabbing my hands. i explain everything to him. he stands there in shock and he drags me back to the bathroom where changbin is. he himself apologises for everything and said i dragged him into doing it. TOTALLY NOT TRUE HE HIMSELF WANTED TO DO IT. whatever. anyways, he just apologised and hugged changbin. he said similar words that i said, just talking about me in third person.

"i'm sorry changbin, but felix doesn't love you in that way. as he's told you, he loves you as a friend, but not as a lover. please understand that. plus, his heart belongs to another. there's no point chasing him around if he's just going to reject you or ignore you. sorry once again." hyunjin explains gently. his voice was so relaxing that halfway through i rested my head on his shoulder and nearly fell asleep.