Pushing the urge away as strong as she could, she felt it continue to push back, basically waving the temptation in front of her face.

"Scrapper, back me up!" Megatron cried, seeming to distract both her and the force that continued to push at her. The command forced both of the cons in the room to be confused. Allowing Blurr and Bee to escape from their hold.

"What? I never signed up for this. I'm a builder, not a fighter." The bot she assumed to be scrapper yelled, before he saw oil in a nearby can being spilled. "That's it. Nobody messes with my motoroil."

She gave a final push to the dark energy, before flying over to Prowl and Optimus, helping the two bots get loose from the concrete. Using the rock falling around them to crash and break the concrete. While Optimus managed to use his own strength to break free from the concrete. When the group was reunited, they all looked at the Starscreams attacking Megatron.

"We need to climb up to the catwalks and get the higher advantage on the Starscream's." Optimus cried, as he stood in front of the group.

"Why not just let them take out Megatron?" Bumblebee asked, as Optimus fired a grapple hook at one of the catwalks above.

"We can't afford to let any Decepticons get through the space bridge to Cybertron." He grabbed hold of Bee, while Prowl used his jetpack to fly up there with them. She flew beside them in the process.

She looked up to see both of the cons fighting against the Starscreams, as the one named Scrapper attacked one of the clones.

"Fool! A mere constructicon bot is no match for my superior firepower." The clone cried.

"Oh, really? Can you stick it?" Scrapper cried, firing some concrete at the clone.

"You cannot beat me. You are not worthy. You are inferior and your joke stinks." The clone cried, before falling onto the ground. Another clone was about to hit the construction bot, before Prowl threw a ninja star into the con's foot. Causing him to falter in the air, before landing in front of Bulkhead. Bulkhead merely drove in his alt mode around the clone, before continuing to head for the ground bridge. Prowl landed by the clone and put some stasis cuffs onto the clone's servos. Causing the bot to pass out and no longer be able to fight.

"One Starscream down. Five to go." Prowl commented, before heading back into the battle. While the team did that, she flew down to the knocked out Starscream, taking a deep breath, before she laid her hand on the bot. Feeling the energy in the bot die down, leaving the body as a mere shell. As soon as that happened, she felt a little more energy return to her, allowing her to regain a small portion of her strength. Another Starscream came to free the clone, breaking the cuffs, but it was too late.

"It's an honor to help you escape from such an elegant Autobot warrior." This clone cried, before realizing his partner was not responding to his actions. Meanwhile, she looked up in time to see Blurr cuffing a 3rd duplicate of the Starscream, allowing her to fly up to it.

"No..no..no! Not the stasis cuffs. I have an irrational fear of stasis lock." The clone cried, flying into the space bridge with Blurr stuck to the cuffed clone and another one that was still stuck in the sticky material Scrapper had sprayed it with.

"Blurr! Hey, he's one of ours. You're the space bridge genius, get him back." Bee cried, as he looked down at Bulkhead at the control panels.

"I'm trying, but I never set the target coordinates. They could have transported anywhere in the galaxy." Just before another clone started attacking Bulkhead. Bee tossed another pair of stasis cuffs at Bulkhead, while the bot tried to defend himself at the monitor. Julie looked at the space bridge, before looking down at Bulkhead, sighing as she flew toward his own opposing clone, but found Bulkhead having been forced into the stasis cuffs, instead of the clone.