Chapter 3 - Confession

I woke up the next day feeling great, I had confessed to Vance.. I wanted to look good today so I changed into some ripped jeans and a white T-Shirt. I grabbed my bag and rushed downstairs before my mom could holler at me. I grabbed a peice of toast from the toaster and ran off to school. Vance was waiting for me in our spot as always. I walked up to him and he softly smiled at me, "ready to learn" he said as he rolled his eyes. "Shut up! At least I like learning!" I returned, he scoffed and opened the door as I walked inside, "such a gentleman" I say sarcastically. "I try!" He responds laughing walking in behind me. I go ahead and walk to class Vance walking behind me he doesn't follow me inside instead he walks further away to the back exit. I knew he was gonna skip. I sat down in my seat trying my best to be focused.

Time skip after class;;
I Walk out of the classroom and head for the door and remember Vance is still on the other side of the building. Damn. Why did he have to go so far away. I start walking to the building when I see him waking in the opposite direction towards me. He ran up to me once he saw me walking and started talking about a fight he had. We both started walking back to the Grab and Go when the guy he was fighting came back. I was confused when he pushed me down to the floor, before he could do anything Vance leaped onto him and started throwing punches at him. I was trying to stand back up but he pushed me down to where I was bleeding from hitting my self too hard on the concrete. I was bleeding pretty bad so many people tried pulling me to the side to help me. But everytime somebody tried I denied it and tried getting up. I got up terrified not knowing what to do next. But I just watched. And watched. They stopped fighting after a while. Well vance stopped the other kid was passed out on the floor. Vance cleaned off his hand and walked to me. He said something under his breath and I just gave him a puzzled look. "Nothing bruce. Lets go before the cops get here!" that was odd, well we just walked off and the farther we got the less murmuring I heard.

At the Grab n Go;
We walked in and Vance went straight for the pinball machine. He loved that game. Always so focused on it. When he wasn't skipping school he was either here or the park fighting with some random kid. I just stood there and watched leaning against it. I would softly smile looking at his focused face then quickly looked down at the game. I knew he saw me stare at him because he started chuckling when I looked back at the game. I felt my face burn up. Then I remembered. How would I tell my parents...

Words:522
Sorry for not posting this till now!!! I was extremely busy!