Chapter 1 - The Baseball Kid

Vance POV:
It was a hot day today but of course I stayed at the Grab and Go all day that was until I saw a bunch of kids cheering saying they were gonna win at baseball. I got curious and started walking after them, it leaded me to a baseball field. I saw Finney in the field but Gwen sitting nearby so I sat next to her and her friends. Most of her friends ran off afraid of me but Gwen stayed she knew I wasn't scary anymore, Finn waved at me and I waved back. Then I heard somebody gasping for air, I turned to look at the person than rolled my eyes. "Robin your always late for something." I told him. He laughs and sits down next to Gwen, he looked at Finney and waved. Finn seemed much more happy and happily waved back!

"Love birds!!!" exclaimed Gwen, I laughed but then somebody caught my attention. Running down the field was a tall black haired boy, his hair flowing in the wind. I must have been so focused at him that Robin thought I was dead, because I came back to reality from Robin violently shaking me screaming my name. The boy looked at me and smiled and slightly waved. I started blushing, I was so red that anybody would think I was overheating from the heat outside.

Time skip the game started;;
I was eating my popcorn as I had to birds at my shoulders picking them off one by one. Gwen and Robin need to get their own snacks, I rolled my eyes looking at them eat my popcorn. It was the boys turn to bat and Finn was up to batter up the ball (idk if that's the term please correct me!!) I knew we were gonna lose but I wanted to keep my hope up! I was looking at the boy and Finn threw the ball, the boy missed. After 2 more throws the boy finally hit the ball, it went far, very far. It was almost the end of the game and I saw Griffin and Billy walking in extremely late, we all stared them down. "LATE AGAIN GUYS!!" exclaimed Gwen, I scoffed. "They always go out before the games" I state, they sit down near me and watch the game. My eyes return to the strange boy, our eyes meet and he softly smiles and starts walking to me but gets pulled off to celebrate the hit he did to win the game for his team. My friends all look at me, "since when did VANCE HOPPER pull?" Robin says, "HES GAY?!!?" screams Billy. I start screaming at them, I realize what I'm doing and look at them, they were already giving me a look. I was so embarrassed i just got up and left. I didn't look back until I felt a slight tap on my shoulder and I turned around and saw him. "Hey I'm bruce! Your... Vance right?" he said, "yea I'm vance..hi Uhh this is Awkward" I try to laugh it off but he just gives me a note and walks back to his team before they saw us.
I was so shocked all I did. was run home and panic the whole way! I ended up falling asleep in my bed leaving the note on my table.

That was tomorrows issue.

WORD COUNT: 567
Okay this is chapter one tell me if u guys like it so far!!