Chapter one

-Wilbur's Pov-
I was currently being dragged to the football stands by my little brother Tommy, their was a match with SBI Prep and Feral Prep. I really wasn't into football unlike Tommy who has always dreamed of being in the SBI Prep football league.

We only watched because Techno which is our other brother plays in the SBI Prep football league, I used to play but I injured my knee and my father Philza said that I shouldn't play anymore and I agreed. We made our ways to the stands just before the game started.

I didn't really care about any of this so I just pulled out my phone and being to scroll on twitter. Tommy along with the other SBI Prep supporters where all screaming because they just scored a point. I clapped but still didn't care "Hey Tom, I'm going to head back inside" he nodded and I just left the stands.

Sure while walking back to the school doors people tried to talk to me but I just rolled my eyes. I felt someone clench to my arm I groaned I knew who it was and I didn't even have to look down "Let go of me Sally" I said I was trying my best to control my anger.

Sally, she was just some gold digger and has always tried to get me to sleep with her which I find is disgusting, I told her I'm gay and she still doesn't care "No! I know you want me" I gagged in my mouth. She kept talking about how she wanted to sleep with me.

When I lost it, I pulled my arm out of her grip and pushed her to the ground. I dragged her by the hair as he was kicking and screaming out for help but I knew that no one cared because everyone was to busy watching the game. I dragged her all the way to a dark alleyway in the back of the school.

Where I grabbed a large piece of glass and used it to cut a deep and large line across her neck as I watched her screaming finally stop, her eyes still plastered with the same horrified expression when I dragged her here. I watched as the blood ran down her neck and the only thing that it brought me was joy i smiled a devilish smile.

I began to laugh and laugh, I took the glass and threw it away watching smash as it hit the ground, I only had blood on my hand from the glass when I accidentally held it to hard. 'Tsk' I left her body their as I walked back to the football stands.

'Well, I finally got rid of that stupid bxtch' I thought to myself. When I was walking back to the stands I accidentally bumped into someone I stumbled back a bit "Shxt! Sorry" they apologised. I looked back and saw a beautiful raven haired male who has a large scar on their face which I'm guessing caused his left eye to go blind in.

His other eye was a dark black colour and he was wearing a beanie, he has had a white t-shirt on which was covered up by his jumpsuit which was a light blue. His hair was as dark as a ravens feather. And it was long to.

I snapped out of my thoughts "No it's fine, are you new?" Come to think of it I had never seen this guy before "Yeah, moved here from Mexico" well I guess that's cool "The names Wilbur, Wilbur Soot" he smiled "Quackity" i completely forgot about my hand for a second until the blood started running down my hand and falling onto the grass "Holy crap! Your hand".

I looked down at my hand and just shrugged "It's fine" but I guess Quackity didn't take 'its fine' to well, he grabbed my arm and started dragging me to the medical office, their I was again being dragged around like some rag doll. This time I didn't have a problem with it. One because the new kid who is very pretty and two, I needed my hand to be wrapped up anyways.

Once we got to the office no one was their so Quackity just wrapped my hand up for me, "Is your hand in any pain?" "No, I'm all good" I smiled at him showing that I was really fine.

We exited the room and parted ways, I wish I could have gotten his number but I forgot to ask. I walked back over to the football stands where I saw Techno and Tommy talking, well I mean it was just Tommy talking but I knew Techno was listening.

Sure Techno doesn't really talk much but he listens to everything and I mean everything he's been blackmailing me for the past two months now and I'm getting really pissed off. So I snuck out to a 'party' which I lied about I was really off killing my ex-boyfriend.

He tried to sleep with my fxcking ex-best friend, I mean I have killed over many people some women and some men or non-binary's (:/ I don't know what the heck I'm writing about anymore-) I sighed "Hey guys!" I yelled out to them.

I walked over to them, "What happened to your hand?!" Tommy shouted 'How do I keep forgetting that!' I sighed "I was picking up a piece of glass when I accidentally cut myself" I smiled nervously "Why where you picking up glass? Did you use it to kill or hurt someone?" I froze "W-what! No, I saw it laying on the ground and I picked it up" they nodded.

'Fxck! That was a close one' I felt someone pushing past me "Sorry, I don't mean to I was trying to grab my papers" a British voice said "It's fine" I saw that he had these weird goggles on white outline and black one the inside. "Have any of you seen a 6'3 or taller than that with dirty blonde hair um...emerald eyes?" I shock my head "What's their name?" "Oh, he's the captain of the Feral Prep and he's real name is Clay but he prefers to go by Dream".

I come to think of it I did see him, I think he walked over to car park "Yeah, I did see him! He want to the car park he looked pretty mad" Tommy commented "Wouldn't you be mad if your team lost the football match?" The Brit chuckled "I'm George,I'm Dream's boyfriend" I nodded "See you guys!" He yelled before running to the parking lot.

"George looks so cool!" I chuckled "Look Wilbur, you meant another gay person! Just like you!" Some voice said I turned my head and saw that it was Jared "Shut the fxck up and go find your gold digger girlfriend Sally" I was pissed he looked pissed to "Well, I'm taking Tommy home you coming with me or walking?" "I'll walk home" Techno nodded and I watched the two leave.

Time for that stupid bxtch Jared to pay, I saw him walk in that same alley way, the same devilish smirk grew on my face.

I slowly made my way to the alley way and pulled out my phone, I hide and filmed him finding Sally's body and I made it look like he committed the murder, 'this is going to be so fun' I thought to myself.

I saw a wooden plank with like a bunch of rushed up nails (Convenient ;]) I grabbed it and walked over to the crying male and swung the plank as hard as I could and I watch as the male fell as the blood dripped down his head 'Good riddance' I chuckled and grabbed the plank throwing it away.

I grabbed my phone out again and took a photo, I decided to send it to the school's principal and the police and luckily I don't have anything that shows I did the crime.

I walked back out of the alleyway making sure to hide the blood that has found it's way to my shirt and I began walking home.

'I finally got rid of them' a smirk grows once on  my face...
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-Well hello! I hopped you enjoyed this chapter :]
-Words-1396