I need to stay away from him because he could hurt me. He seems like a master manipulator. Someone who could hurt you really bad, even if he doesn't look like he could harm you. He's way too charming to make you think that but I feel like there's another reason why I should stay away from him. Usually she would tell me that I have a chance against him, no matter how strong he is but she tells me to stay away from him. At all costs.

What would happen if we would collide?

"I don't know how to handle all these feelings. It's exhausting. My mind is a mess and I only need rest but I can't put it all aside." I admit and she smiles softly, tilting her head a little bit. "I understand that but it will get better. I can cast a spell on you so you get some good rest for a few hours." She says and I nod immediately, without having to think about it. That's all I need right now and I'm so relieved to know that she can do that.

She puts the spell on me and I already feel way more comfortable than I did a few seconds before. My eyelids get heavy and my limbs get soft. I feel like I'm floating.

I look at her. "Is there something else?" I ask because I feel like she wants to say something but tries to hold it back as good as she can and I really want to go sleep now but not without finding out more. I want to know everything but at the same time I know that she will tell me about it as soon as it's time and I don't have enough energy to keep listening right now. That's why I don't push her when she says "No. That's all for now." She will tell me when she thinks that I need to know about it. It's not the time yet and I'm glad about that because I can't comprehend more tonight. I stand up and thank her for taking her time to tell me about it and the spell. She gives me a hug and I feel so much better than before.

That hug gives me the rest. It makes me feel like a baby who could fall asleep any second. She is always so warm, soft, motherly, positive and she feels like home. She doesn't need to do much to comfort me. Hugging me is enough and I will talk about the details with her later.

I go back to my room and call Mike and Vanessa, with the last bit of energy I have left. They tell me about what I've missed and I tell them about how my day went. Of course I don't mention Valtor. I don't want to tell them about him because I don't want them to worry and I don't want him to be a part of my life. I need to act like he doesn't exist in order to not let him affect me. What miss Faragonda told me wasn't enough to fill the blanc spaces in my mind but she told me to stay away from him and that's all I need to know for now. I will keep him away from my conversations, relationships, my mind and my body.

As soon as we hang up I fall asleep and realize immediately that miss Faragonda's spell doesn't work really well. It must have went wrong because I have the worst dreams I've ever had and I sleep so tightly that I can't wake up. I feel like I can't breathe. My lungs tighten. It feels like someone is choking me with bare hands and that makes me wake up, screaming and drenched in sweat. My head is aching and I'm breathing way too fast. Almost hyperventilating. My heart is beating so fast that it makes it impossible for me to fall asleep again until I calm down.

I turn on the light on my nightstand and scream again when I see a shadow in my room.

"Shhh!" He comes out of the shadow. Valtor. My heart stops beating and so do I with breathing. The pulse in my neck throbs and I don't know what to do because my brain can't comprehend that he is here right now. Now I understand why I feel the irritation.

What is he doing here? He is not the first person I'd wish to see after a nightmare that was so scary that I can't get it out of my head. He makes the fear and the situation even worse.

How did he even get in my room? He can teleport himself, go through walls. It wasn't hard work for him.

Since when is he watching me? Maybe I should start asking these questions out loud.